WWAW wanting to see a thermo nuclear explosion in real life after watching Oppenheimer?

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
The insane Christian fundamentalist wants to bomb people? Shocker.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I prefer seeing them from the safety of (white) movie theater seats, although The Day After was the only movie that ever gave me nightmares. They were recurring nightmares every few years, but at least I always woke up right at the moment I was about to get vaporized by the mushroom cloud. Same thing happens whenever I have nightmares about getting attacked by wild animals or shot by niggers. I wake up the moment the beast gets me. And at least I don't have nightmares about getting raped by a pack of niggers, only shot by them.

This is my favorite nuclear explosion movie scene. The siren really enhances the mood.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Just niggers, for fun.

This is just a joke, fyi.

I’d only want to see thermonuclear weapons detonated in Nigeria if they became a highly advanced rogue state who posed a serious risk to the rest of the world and possessed highly sophisticated weapons of mass destruction.

Ooga wrote an 11 page book about a destiny machine, who knows when he’s going to be capable of splitting the atom?

G

I just can't sit through a 3 hour movie. That's way too fucking long

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Never said he did, brotherman. But the film makes me want to see the really crazy massive new generation bombs.
Tsar Bomba is bussin
05e00000-0a00-0242-8dea-08d9991c4556_w1071_r0_s_d3.jpg