• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW vaxxcels having a meltdown?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I know that nothing will happen - Musk would get Arkansas'd first - but it IS fun watching the Fauci cultists working themselves up into a tither to defend their paper god.

Screenshot_20221212_100838_Chrome.jpg

G

I would never deny that such evidence exists, but obviously Elon knows he's going to get assassinated if he were to ever release anything implicating the FBI/DNC/Kikes in anything truly horrific that even the MSM couldn't explain away. Any major release like that will have been obtained by a hacker via Tor and released completely anonymously

G

nothing will ever happen to Fauci unless the government throws him under the bus (which is possible), but covid vaccines are the one thing i think you can be white pilled on. i really believe something is going to come out at some point, probably a study that'll have some sticking power when detrimental vaccine effects can no longer be ignored, and it's going to be the catapult to people realizing they done goofed by taking it.

you can kinda see in real time that the evolution in the perception of these vaccines isn't really favorable to them. the hardlined vaxxies look like fucking lunatics more and more.