• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW User Volkov

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
FatAbbot is upset with me for some trivial reason so decided to car crash every post I make, I retaliated in kind and it angered him enough to make a post. There is a very sensitive clique on this forum, one might say they developed a safespace/echo chamber akin to reddit.

When you look at what little I have said to upset this small cabal of 4 users it's really rather bizarre.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
FatAbbot is upset with me for some trivial reason so decided to car crash every post I make, I retaliated in kind and it angered him enough to make a post. There is a very sensitive clique on this forum, one might say they developed a safespace/echo chamber akin to reddit.

When you look at what little I have said to upset this small cabal of 4 users it's really rather bizarre.
what is your opinion on Ha-Ha-Ha-Holy-Shits?
just send an email to the person politely asking for it to be taken back?

Screenshot_20220407-204737.png
56038C64-4E4F-49B2-AAB1-F83FF09AEEB2.jpeg
Screenshot_20220407-204954.png
C85ED74F-C624-47F7-860B-DA2242D6D4C7.jpeg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

G

Unless yourea faggot, you dont have notifications on unless you get quoted.
because you gotta know if someone is outta line.
volkov has notifications on for reactions (LIKE A FAGGOT)
And he is a clinically obsessed cyberstalker who has nothing better to do than go through your content and methodically carcrash.
honestly I’ve never seen anything more pathetic.
Please, seek help. Before it’s too late
Ill only be speaking to you at your trial, volkov

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
At first I didn't like him at all to be perfectly honest with you, I'm not gonna lie to ya. I would genuinely tell you if I was lying. But I've turned around on him after his recent statements about Sam Roberts, the insufferable albatross.