WWAW trashy neighbors?

I live next to this fucking guy who takes leaks in his backyard and I have to hear him pissing away while I'm in my office room working from home. There has been times I've been working and got pissed off at something and in the background I hear this disgusting filthy animal taking a leak in his garden while he as a functioning toilet in his house. And it's not like the houses are placed far from each other. I can literally open the window of my room and throw my chair and it would hit him.

The most hilarious part of this all is that he has a dog that he walks. Like what's the point you fucking degenerate. You can piss all you want in your shitty backyard but you have to take your dog out?

Last edited:

Monk

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I abhor my weirdo upstair neighbor and all the homeless people she lets in.

I swear someday I'm gonna tell her that the person who lived before her killed himself in the apartment....btw- that's not a lie....I was a awake when it happened.....I think the Property manager never told her....

G

technology and anonymous calls to crime stoppers, is your friend.

public indecency is a misdemeanor. Get it on tape next time.

G

I abhor my weirdo upstair neighbor and all the homeless people she lets in.

I swear someday I'm gonna tell her that the person who lived before her killed himself in the apartment....btw- that's not a lie....I was a awake when it happened.....I think the Property manager never told her....
how he do it? gunshot?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
place one of these in his yard some night

1657053896951.png

unless you're a pussy

johnnynoname

how he do it? gunshot?
this is a weird one because I actually liked the guy, and even though........it's weird...it's kinda hard even typing it

let me start again- he was a nice guy...I didn't know he was suffering as much as he was....in hind sight- i should have talked to him more, however I didn't know he was suffereing from mental stuff

All that aside- I never asked my building super how he did it. But like I said- I heard when it happened and my guess is that he threw himself headfirst into a coffee table.......that's what it sounded like....it was a brief moan/scream, and then THUD.

It happened on a Sunday morning around 4:00am. I didn't think anything of it until the cops came on Tuesday morning and they said he killed himself

I never asked the building super, or the cops how he did it because honestly it's none of my business

johnnynoname

im not following how you came to that conclusion, if anything that sounds like a ghost/demon
the only other thing I can think of is he hung himself but the rope didn't take so he fell force

however that doesn't make sense either for several reasons either....
look- i just remember a huge thud

and yes- there is a demon in that apartment- it's lady who lives up there..

omg- the property manager so didn't tell her that the last person who lived there killed themselves

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Wouldn't pissing on your vegetables kill them?
It raises nitrogen and potassium levels in your soil.. it can boost the pH levels of the soil as well. All good for plants. I live in a town home so I have neighbors nearby but I still piss in the garden regularly though usually at night. Maybe that makes me a sssssscumbag (Dan ref) but I don’t give a care. My heirlooms would blow your tits off

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I live next to this fucking guy who takes leaks in his backyard and I have to hear him pissing away while I'm in my office room working from home. There has been times I've been working and got pissed off at something and in the background I hear this disgusting filthy animal taking a leak in his garden while he as a functioning toilet in his house. And it's not like the houses are placed far from each other. I can literally open the window of my room and throw my chair and it would hit him.

The most hilarious part of this all is that he has a dog that he walks. Like what's the point you fucking degenerate. You can piss all you want in your shitty backyard but you have to take your dog out?
Next time he’s out there just go outside and ask him if he needs a hand

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
the only other thing I can think of is he hung himself but the rope didn't take so he fell force

however that doesn't make sense either for several reasons either....
look- i just remember a huge thud

and yes- there is a demon in that apartment- it's lady who lives up there..

omg- the property manager so didn't tell her that the last person who lived there killed themselves
You should ask the neighbor how he did it, one bird two stones as they say