• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Toby Soprano’s various goomars?

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Personally the sexiest one to me was Valentina, BUT if I could only pick one?

Fawkin’ Svetlana brotherman! Real-ass bitch. She never went about in great pity for herself.

B9C17204-7028-4319-83FA-04BAB08620B1.jpeg

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Irina was the hottest one by a mile. I would have banged her forever if I was him.
Irina was hot but also insane, like all of his other women she would lead to your inevitable destruction. Look what happened to Zellman when he got involved with her.

Svetlana was a real woman. She was respectable on a personal level. Even if she fucked around with Tony behind Bill’s back, she was the type of bitch I would marry.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Yeah the mafia chick was hot. Always laughed at Tony's dream of rogering her dressed as a Roman centurion
Am I the only one that never has those Hollywood type dreams? For example, I'll have a sex dream but it'll never be in a symbolic costume or in a symbolic place.

And I know not goomars, but the only women in that show who are marriage material are Chairmaine (Madonn' that body) and Jeannie Cusamono (who is underrated hot in that show--in other things she is glammed out)

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I'm all in wit da blonde

It's got to be surreal being cast as a character like that secretary. On the one hand, any part on a show like the Sopranos is a huge win for a new actor and an accomplishment.

On the other, are you really going to tell your parents and friends to tune in just to see you get railed for 4 seconds doggy style?

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
My favourite episode is when cringe "alpha" Tony fucked Pat's sweet pink hole

Brotherman I really wanted to keep you unblocked. I wanted to hear your thoughts on this brunette bitch being added as a pilot in rebuild 2.0, but I just can’t take this dudes asshole again.

How do you see it all the time to post it without it effecting you? It’s gonna take you to a dark place brotherman.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Personally the sexiest one to me was Valentina, BUT if I could only pick one?

Fawkin’ Svetlana brotherman! Real-ass bitch. She never went about in great pity for herself.

View attachment 42995
She was the most overall attractive because she wasn't crazy/needy like the rest. Gloria was hot but I dated a girl who looked like her and was as crazy, so it kinda freaked me out, but she played nuts well

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
She was the most overall attractive because she wasn't crazy/needy like the rest. Gloria was hot but I dated a girl who looked like her and was as crazy, so it kinda freaked me out, but she played nuts well
She even breaks it off with Tony, because he’s too fawkin’ needy for her.

A woman like that, she had every excuse in the world to be a piece of shit, and she didn’t. She just kept doing what she needed to do. She didn’t need a man to give her life meaning. Fawk, I need to find a crippled Russian