WWAW this Tarzan edit going viral on twitter...but not for the reasons the creator intended

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
What was her intention, though? Seems like she was trying to be funny and she nailed it.
I haven't watched her other Tiktok videos because i'm not a faggot, but i am a qualified primatologist. I suspect she did the standard nigger thing of making a "ghetto edit" of famous movie scenes, and chose this scene in particular because the baby is white. In her chimp mind she thought it was hilarious, which it is to other sheboons and white zoomers. I also suspect she didn't put 2+2 together and realise niggers are often compared to gorillas, which is unfair to be honest because gorillas are actuallly pretty gentle and smell better.

G

I haven't watched her other Tiktok videos because i'm not a faggot, but i am a qualified primatologist. I suspect she did the standard nigger thing of making a "ghetto edit" of famous movie scenes, and chose this scene in particular because the baby is white.
Man nigger culture is wild and that baby's not white @Imager lay some of your caucasoid knowledge down for this young brother.