• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaw this song

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
It’s an OK song. The comments for that video are pretty rough though.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
This. I love it specifically because of that, but I can't say I'd like it if separated from the nostalgia of a 20+ year old videogame. As it stands now though I'm all fawkin' in with it.

I'm all fawkin' in with another 20-year-old videogame soundtrack. Grand Theft Audio's We Luv U from GTA Vice City was the best. It also kicked ass in the Dude Where's My Car soundtrack.

That's also a real ass dude with lowest slung guitar I've ever seen. The bigger the balls, the lower the guitar needs to be. Just makes sense.

Favorite scene from Dude Where's My Car:

Stifler's sweating in the passenger seat like he's got a massive shit on deck. Would have been more funny if Shit Break was in the passenger seat, since American Pie came out the year before this movie.

Forum Clout
I'm all fawkin' in with another 20-year-old videogame soundtrack. Grand Theft Audio's We Luv U from GTA Vice City was the best. It also kicked ass in the Dude Where's My Car soundtrack.

That's also a real ass dude with lowest slung guitar I've ever seen. The bigger the balls, the lower the guitar needs to be. Just makes sense.

Favorite scene from Dude Where's My Car:

Stifler's sweating in the passenger seat like he's got a massive shit on deck. Would have been more funny if Shit Break was in the passenger seat, since American Pie came out the year before this movie.

Throughout that music video for We Luv U I think they're showing clips from the The Hole (2001). Piece of shit movie fucking stunk.

I'd still eat Thora Birch's ass though.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Throughout that music video for We Luv U I think they're showing clips from the The Hole (2001). Piece of shit movie fucking stunk.

I'd still eat Thora Birch's ass though.

I didn't even recognize the movie in the music video, but I agree it looked like shit. Thora was better in American Beauty only because she put her huge milkers on display in the bedroom window. That scene has been scrubbed from the internet since she was only 16 when the movie was made. At least I got to see it in them in the theater. Hey Thora, nice exploitive parents stupid.

Last edited: