WWAW this forum's interface actually better than reddit?

G

I did like how the Reddit threads would splinter in to smaller threads since you could reply to a specific comment and the hilarity was consolidated. If I remember correctly the first iteration or two of the forum had a similar feature
It did and I hated it because it was very easy to miss stuff. A thread could be 10 pages long but people could be making comments on the 2nd page still. That was dumb.

G

I do like it. I used to post on all different forums in the early mid 2000s and this feels right to me.
Same here brothaman...
It did and I hated it because it was very easy to miss stuff. A thread could be 10 pages long but people could be making comments on the 2nd page still. That was dumb.

this...it gets too cluttered and annoying to have to go back to continue the rest of the thread.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Yeah I get that, but I guess I’m just autistic enough to appreciate it. The reply option with the forum format was a shit show, and @CuntFucker had a big problem with what he called “Rib simping.”

What an asshole

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
What about changing Xenforo into Xenaforo?

3316c0037b104bbcade96c7f986887c3.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
what are the issues
The big one for me is Gab.

Here's a Gab I would like to have the video playable here, so people don't have to click through:

Now if this is on Gab's side and not yours, I understand. But if I post this:

It also won't embed and I don't think there's a way to make it so.

This happens with other sites too but I get a lot of stuff from Gab.