• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW these Sssscumbag!! interns who can't even get my breakfast right?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I just want a venti cold brew macchiato with splenda only and three unsalted egg whites and this sssscumbag can't even get that right along with everone else's breakfast orders.

How hard is it to get the orders right? I get the same thing every monday! Now where's my autistic bodyguard that I hired to fluff my pillow? Get him in here.
I like when Lady Di interned and she asked Sam “Why doesn’t Jim just get his own breakfast?” Really fawwwkin smashed them for the prissy divas they were. Not to mention the talking with their fucking mouths full and chewing on air.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I like when Lady Di interned and she asked Sam “Why doesn’t Jim just get his own breakfast?” Really fawwwkin smashed them for the prissy divas they were. Not to mention the talking with their fucking mouths full and chewing on air.
Having Lady Di man the phones so that listeners could just call and trash her directly was great.

Forum Clout
Oh so I should do everything myself? So I should have to text my servant myself and then grab the food that he delivers myself instead of have the intern drop it on the table to my left where I like it? Why do we even have interns?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Oh so I should do everything myself? So I should have to text my servant myself and then grab the food that he delivers myself instead of have the intern drop it on the table to my left where I like it? Why do we even have interns?
I CANT JUST UP AND FUCKING LEAVE THE SHOW TO GO GET BREAKFAST THIS IS MY JOB (but I can fall asleep on the air for the first hour, or write my book on air and not talk for the entire day, or leave an hour before the show ends to attend a comedy gig)

At least Op and Ant had the excuse of being the hosts so they cants leaves. But Norton could have jerked off in the bathroom for the entirety of a show and no one would give a fuck.

Antwan2

Forum Clout
I just want a venti cold brew macchiato with splenda only and three unsalted egg whites and this sssscumbag can't even get that right along with everone else's breakfast orders.

How hard is it to get the orders right? I get the same thing every monday! Now where's my autistic bodyguard that I hired to fluff my pillow? Get him in here.
You forgot mustard

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
I regularly go like 18 hours without eating and I actually have to bust my ass sometimes. If my job was sitting in a chair for 4 hours, I'd never even think about food during those hours. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" Is it? Because all it does for me is give me the shits. It's actually detrimental to my day.
Eating makes me tired. Men are supposed to eat at the end of the day not nibble constantly like women and children

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I need the oatmeal DRY- which means without like milk and shit, not literally dry! Who doesn't fawkin' know that?!
blank-white-female-angry-face-emotion-front-view-86009780.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I CANT JUST UP AND FUCKING LEAVE THE SHOW TO GO GET BREAKFAST THIS IS MY JOB (but I can fall asleep on the air for the first hour, or write my book on air and not talk for the entire day, or leave an hour before the show ends to attend a comedy gig)

At least Op and Ant had the excuse of being the hosts so they cants leaves. But Norton could have jerked off in the bathroom for the entirety of a show and no one would give a fuck.
How can you expect me NOT to eat for a whole 4 hours?! I mean sure I could eat before I get on the air or after, but that's crazy talk!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I also like how the first O&A argument started over fucking eating on the air. The gracious destroyer tried explaining he eats his fffffawwwkin yogurt off air, on the side but the selfish, gluttonous, and niggery Andwar Cumãno simply laughed at the idea that him eating grapes, his fucking disgusting mulatto lips smacking and chewing the juicy fruit, would possibly upset the listeners.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Imagine showing up and eating before the show starts? Nuts. We would double up on breaks with production before during and at the end to create a 10 min breaks so they could eat, and they would still eat on the air.
Hey SCCCCUMBAG. It’s 10 minutes before the FUCKING SHOW. Op is doing prep (taking a shit), Anthonys not even here yet, and I need to get my fucking Z’S IN. The MMMMOTHERFUCKERS at the Hilton didn’t FLUFF my FFFUCKING PILLOW CORRECTLY. SO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO EAT IN THIS TIME, SSSTUPID?

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

you forgot show up an hour late regularly.