• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW these 200 podcasters fighting with 200 other podcasters?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I’ve been poking around on twitter and it looks like every podcast has an enemy podcast. It seems to have started with stuttering John fighting with everyone followed by chad zumock being at war with everyone else. Now we have Kevin Brennan reporting shuli and shutting down his you tube, guys I’ve never heard of fighting with either shuli or Brennan. Chad zumock seems to be doing fine now with everyone attacking everyone.

I’d assume they are just doing it for content but they also do things like try to get stuttering John fired, blocking each others income streams and shutting down live appearances. The worst part is that none of it is the least bit funny, it isn’t even interesting why or how they are screwing each other.

Is this the logical conclusion to all shock jockery? I swear it is all so stupid that I find myself hoping to see stuttering John land a 7 figure gig just to shut the rest of them up.

Forum Clout
I’ve been poking around on twitter and it looks like every podcast has an enemy podcast. It seems to have started with stuttering John fighting with everyone followed by chad zumock being at war with everyone else. Now we have Kevin Brennan reporting shuli and shutting down his you tube, guys I’ve never heard of fighting with either shuli or Brennan. Chad zumock seems to be doing fine now with everyone attacking everyone.

I’d assume they are just doing it for content but they also do things like try to get stuttering John fired, blocking each others income streams and shutting down live appearances. The worst part is that none of it is the least bit funny, it isn’t even interesting why or how they are screwing each other.

Is this the logical conclusion to all shock jockery? I swear it is all so stupid that I find myself hoping to see stuttering John land a 7 figure gig just to shut the rest of them up.
If anything, I'd like to see Stuttering John and Chad Zumock be the last two standing out of this entire trash heap.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
It's the absolute worst! I want them all to get de-monitized and go away forever. Now even their chatters are trying to get in on it.
Could any of them possibly have enough listeners to make a living? Maybe if they all did 1 big podcast and just fought it out every day all the listeners would join and they'd make some money. I can't imagine more than 20 people listen to anything shuli says

Forum Clout
Could any of them possibly have enough listeners to make a living? Maybe if they all did 1 big podcast and just fought it out every day all the listeners would join and they'd make some money. I can't imagine more than 20 people listen to anything shuli says
Shuli got gassed in this last round. Heard he lost his YouTube Channel due to a strike from a German of all things. ⚡⚡

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1693975275762.png