WWAW the Windows 11?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Windows 11 has better task management and optimisation. A lot of programs haven't supported Windows 8.1 for years now, and Windows 10 is already at end of life. Finance and banking software will probably be the first to require Windows 11

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Every other Windows version rules in comparison to the alternate which sucks ass. XP was the best. Vista gay. 7 was cool. 8 stunk. 10 is fine though annoying with the Cortana shit. I expect 11 to blow

Every other Windows version rules in comparison to the alternate which sucks ass. XP was the best. Vista gay. 7 was cool. 8 stunk. 10 is fine though annoying with the Cortana shit. I expect 11 to blow
that's kinda what I was expecting, I always turn-off mics, etc. on Win'10... I'll desolder mic elements if needed... I'm guessing Win'11 probably doesn't even let you disable that cortana shit... I wonder how long a '10 PC will be useful before they force obsolescence

I'd still be on Windows 7 if I could, tobehonestwicha.

The last time I was blown away by a new Windows was when XP came out. Huge improvement over 98 just because it didn't crash multiple times a day. Also the toddler colors on the task bar looked cool.
windows-xp-desktop.jpg

G

that's kinda what I was expecting, I always turn-off mics, etc. on Win'10... I'll desolder mic elements if needed... I'm guessing Win'11 probably doesn't even let you disable that cortana shit... I wonder how long a '10 PC will be useful before they force obsolescence
I've been using 11 since the week it was made available and have never signed into Cortana. It's there but inactive. It doesn't feature as prominently as it did on 10.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I am still using office 2013

Used to love the newest and latest and thought they were always better, but now it's like "if it ain't broke don't fix it" for me

Win10 gave me a few headaches over the years and it's probably the best new windows for the last decade or so. What's win11 even good for?

G

Used to love the newest and latest and thought they were always better, but now it's like "if it ain't broke don't fix it" for me

Win10 gave me a few headaches over the years and it's probably the best new windows for the last decade or so. What's win11 even good for?
It looks better than 10 in terms of layout. I'm a simpleton when it comes to my needs from a PC but one thing I do really need it for is Zoom. I was having problems with it on 10 (crashing, switching off mid conference call) but have had none since I switched to 11.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I never even understood the hate for Windows 10 I thought it was much better than 7 and I won't even talk about Vista.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I never even understood the hate for Windows 10 I thought it was much better than 7 and I won't even talk about Vista.
I think people were a little sore because it snuck itself onto a lot of people's machines even they if opted out of the upgrade. It would download itself without your knowledge and just kind of wait until you slip up or it would just install anyway during regular updates.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The next version of Windows will likely not allow you to install programs unless they come directly from an approved vendors list. So no more freeware, old software, copied software and so on. You will be forced to jailbreak your OS like your phone.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The next version of Windows will likely not allow you to install programs unless they come directly from an approved vendors list. So no more freeware, old software, copied software and so on. You will be forced to jailbreak your OS like your phone.
I could see Apple pulling this and faggots accepting it and going along with it but I have faith Microsoft would never pull this shit because people would leave in droves.

I could only survive 10 with the classic shell add on running. Had to edit the fuck out of the registry to stop it auto updating/being gay all the time too. I'll go to 11 once someone figures out how to make it look exactly like 7 again. Is it true 11 will run ads inside the start menu? Sad.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Office is the best thing MS ever made, but they peaked around 2013\2016. I recently upgraded to Office 21 and there's almost no difference, except some advanced formulas. And they still haven't moved to Python or Javascript for scripting. They're keeping all their best stuff for Office 365 which I have to use for work. ITS FUCKING SHIT.