WWAW the Sex Pistols mini series?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I go deep with the Sex Pistols and am a fan of Danny Boyle, but this is going to be utter shit. Even Johnny Rotten said it was terrible and tried to stop them from getting the rights to the music, but Disney of course mother fucked him. Rotten was the most talented member of the band, but of course since he became more right leaning they will probably find a way to shit all over him in this.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
I go deep with the Sex Pistols and am a fan of Danny Boyle, but this is going to be utter shit. Even Johnny Rotten said it was terrible and tried to stop them from getting the rights to the music, but Disney of course mother fucked him. Rotten was the most talented member of the band, but of course since he became more right leaning they will probably find a way to shit all over him in this.

Love the pistols. The story for the miniseries is based off Steve Jones' autobiography & Lydon didn't like how he came off in book so he tried to stop the music from being used in series. Other band members had no problem with series/music being used in it so they ended up in court vs each other. Which is unfortunate

G

Gay boy band. They were all a big marketing ploy. Sid vicious couldn't even play the bass but the interviews where he's always nodding off are pretty funny. Sad story though.

I was into this shit when I was like 13, then realized I was being a huge faggot.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
You really have to look into the state of British society in the 70s. It was completely controlled by upper class toffs, censorship was rife, the government controlled TV and Radio, if you couldn't get on the BBC you were nothing. For some working class irreverent lads to come along and shit on the queen and the prime ministers was earth shattering. Oh boy did the ruffle some toff feathers.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Gay boy band. They were all a big marketing ploy. Sid vicious couldn't even play the bass but the interviews where he's always nodding off are pretty funny. Sad story though.

I was into this shit when I was like 13, then realized I was being a huge faggot.
Even most Pistols fan know Vicious was a untalented faggot that was only there to be a marketing ploy. The only people who considering themselves to be fans of Vicious are people who don't even listen to Sex Pistols and just liked the edgy image.

Stent

swatchsticker
Anyone ever watch Sid and Nancy? I haven't but I'd bet Gary Oldman does a better job than anything put out today.