• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The Secrets of Playboy?

EraGodless

The mansion was obviously a CIA honeyhole- operation Brownstar/Brownstone. While peeps were getting years in prison for simple possession of controlled substances, Hef and everyone there were getting lit on coke and quaalades, 365. He was bulletproof while he was alive because he literally had the pictures/videos of pretty much anyone who was famous/important in the 70's to 2000's.

They had to wait until he was dead to go after him. The one thing about Hef that's always amazed me is that he morphed into an old looking Jew in the Larry King mold, yet he wasn't Jewish at all.

I'm 5 minutes in and I can already tell it's going to be another "woe is me" glorification piece because these whores decided to give up their pussy for what they thought would be career advancement. Isn't the first girl one of the ones that was in that Playboy reality show?
It was brilliant how he convinced a generation of dumb whores that getting naked and fucking him was somehow "empowering" for them. Well played.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I watched all 4 episodes because it did intrigue me, but man, most of these bitches I feel 0 sympathy for. The only one I felt bad about was the negress who got raped. Other than that, it's just whore after whore going for easy money and easy fame.