WWAW the school shooting in Russia by a Swastika wearing gunman?

Am I retarded for thinking this is an inside job to justify the war in Ukraine to the Russian people and make it so that people are willingly joining the army instead of fleeing the country? This seems like a small scale 9/11 or Pearl Harbor inside job. Putin has been calling the war against Ukraine a "war against Nazis" and now a gunman attacks a school with a shirt with a Swastika on it? They should've dressed him in a full SS uniform with an Ukrainian flag as a cape and let him loose in a daycare for that matter.

Anyways, I'm going to do more research on YouTube and Wikipedia to hopefully find a link with Israel/Jews to confirm my anti-Semitic prejudice, which shouldn't be that hard to do.

Last edited:

FFWBTdad

Am I retarded for thinking this is an inside job to justify the war in Ukraine to the Russian people and make it so that people are willingly joining the army instead of fleeing the country? This seems like a small scale 9/11 or Pearl Harbor inside job. Putin has been calling the war against Ukraine a "war against Nazis" and now a gunman attacks a school with a shirt with a Swastika on it? They should've dressed him in a full SS uniform with an Ukrainian flag as a cape and let him loose in a daycare for that matter.

Anyways, I'm going to do more research on YouTube and Wikipedia to hopefully find a link with Israel/Jews to confirm my anti-Semitic prejudice, which shouldn't be that hard to do.
fake and gay