• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the Oscar Fever?

G

Tim is a faggot but people shouldn't let that stop them from watching On Cinema. Funny is funny and On Cinema is fucking hilarious.

I agree with you. Tim Heidecker is a faggot in his private life and politically but On Cinema is amazing.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
On Cinema is still funny. I hate what Tim became but he can still be funny between the faggotry. The running bit of how much he hates James Bond and how much Gregg loved The Hobbit have me howling.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I need to catch up on it because I missed the whole court story line which seemed like a decent bit.

G

I need to catch up on it because I missed the whole court story line which seemed like a decent bit.

That bit was pretty fun, if you someday have 4 hours to spare it's a pretty fun watch.

1651953963592.png

[MEDIA=youtube]Rsn4UxSqr_M[/MEDIA]