WWAW The Mena Connection?

G

Haven't seen this but the death of those two kids and all the stuff with the coroner saying they "overdosed on marijuana" and laid down on the train track was an insanely blatant coverup.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Don_Henry_and_Kevin_Ives[/URL]

They covered it on that old show Unsolved Mysteries along with another case of a kid in Mississippi that "committed suicide" on his parent's land, when there was evidence he had uncovered a drug smuggling ring operating in the woods nearby.
[MEDIA=youtube]sfiT5gHtjT4[/MEDIA]

It's extremely likely that there are these kind of operations running in every state, even in places considered podunk towns. That show got into some surprisingly conspiratorial topics for mainstream television.

EraGodless

This is a long, dubiously produced doc but it's really interesting. Where we at with da Barry Seal and all dat shit?

Just ask yourself how there was zero effect to the drug supply during lockdowns at the borders-- and why they never actually bust legitimate drug kingpins in the US? There has to be US counterparts to the Mexican/Colombian Cartel kingpins, except they're never mentioned or busted.

Edit: Seal was a fucking idiot and got cocky. He should have bounced from the Salvation Army shelter probation-- he was a Deadman anyway (loose end with a big mouth), but he probably would have had a better fate than having his brains blown out in a parking lot.

G

Haven't seen this but the death of those two kids and all the stuff with the coroner saying they "overdosed on marijuana" and laid down on the train track was an insanely blatant coverup.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Don_Henry_and_Kevin_Ives[/URL]

They covered it on that old show Unsolved Mysteries along with another case of a kid in Mississippi that "committed suicide" on his parent's land, when there was evidence he had uncovered a drug smuggling ring operating in the woods nearby.
[MEDIA=youtube]sfiT5gHtjT4[/MEDIA]

It's extremely likely that there are these kind of operations running in every state, even in places considered podunk towns. That show got into some surprisingly conspiratorial topics for mainstream television.
Every time I think of the train track kids I laugh imagining the old wrestler Billy Jack Haynes being there because he has consistently claimed he was there for it

[MEDIA=youtube]N7Zjy8rita4[/MEDIA]

G

Every time I think of the train track kids I laugh imagining the old wrestler Billy Jack Haynes being there because he has consistently claimed he was there for it

[MEDIA=youtube]N7Zjy8rita4[/MEDIA]
I was thinking of posting this, although I don't know what to make of him. Sounds nutty but the whole thing is crazy as it is so who knows? The full interview is pretty interesting, even if he seems like a bit of a whackadoo.

G

I was thinking of posting this, although I don't know what to make of him. Sounds nutty but the whole thing is crazy as it is so who knows? The full interview is pretty interesting, even if he seems like a bit of a whackadoo.
Yeah I never knew what to make of it either. He does seem like a loon. But it’s a weird thing to make up and stick by it for decades. He also doesn’t necessarily sound or come off like he’s lying to me either. But idk I may just be a fool to even entertain it.

G

Yeah I never knew what to make of it either. He does seem like a loon. But it’s a weird thing to make up and stick by it for decades. He also doesn’t necessarily sound or come off like he’s lying to me either. But idk I may just be a fool to even entertain it.
Yeah I agree, it could very well be true. Heresh dah ting, people use the knee-jerk "if someone is crazy, nothing they say can be true" line of reasoning to dismiss things all the time. But if this guy's backstory as he tells it is true (and I believe most if not all of it), is it any surprise he'd end up kind of fucked up? Broken family, mom sleeping around, him getting raped by older men (including local politicians), long periods of drug abuse, involvement in major criminal activity, on top of being a professional wrestler and taking bumps to the head every night...your mind would be lucky to survive all that. And he doesn't come across as someone with drug induced psychosis or a legitimate schizophrenic. Those people's stories are usually all over the place and incoherent. He seems lucid enough and I really don't understand what his motive would be to lie about it. It's not the kind of stuff you'd want to brag about experiencing or being involved with.

G

Yeah I agree, it could very well be true. Heresh dah ting, people use the knee-jerk "if someone is crazy, nothing they say can be true" line of reasoning to dismiss things all the time. But if this guy's backstory as he tells it is true (and I believe most if not all of it), is it any surprise he'd end up kind of fucked up? Broken family, mom sleeping around, him getting raped by older men (including local politicians), long periods of drug abuse, involvement in major criminal activity, on top of being a professional wrestler and taking bumps to the head every night...your mind would be lucky to survive all that. And he doesn't come across as someone with drug induced psychosis or a legitimate schizophrenic. Those people's stories are usually all over the place and incoherent. He seems lucid enough and I really don't understand what his motive would be to lie about it. It's not the kind of stuff you'd want to brag about experiencing or being involved with.
Yeah it’s a very weird thing to implicate yourself in just for shits and giggles. I don’t see anyone doing that, especially in a case rumored to involve powerful people and rumored to be covered up by those powerful people. And yeah with that childhood and then being in the drug world and being as big as he was, it’s very possible and even probable that people used him for protection and collections, so I don’t see that being improbable. The one part that sounds like a lie to me is him being paid 50k to be there originally just to protect the drop. For what was supposed to be simple securing a drop 50k for 1 guy in the mid 80s is ridiculous. Even today 50k sounds ridiculous. If he was actually there, there is no chance he got 50k as a 1 man protection, I don’t give a fuck if they thought he was John Rambo.