WWAW The Masters?

Monk

Golf sucks to watch other than the majors and Ryder Cup. It's early on the first day but Tiger is -1 through 13 holes a year after almost losing his fucking leg. Pretty fawwwkin' crazy. I'll cry like a bitch if he somehow manages to win.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I love watching da masters, and even more this year because tiger is playing in it. As monk said, he almost lost his fawkin leg last year, he's back playing at this level and he's in contention (even if it's only the first day). It is definitely amazing to watch, to be quite hawnest witcha.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
The Masters??? Yeah, I'm a fan

Screenshot_20220407-173438_Google.jpg

Monk

I love watching da masters, and even more this year because tiger is playing in it. As monk said, he almost lost his fawkin leg last year, he's back playing at this level and he's in contention (even if it's only the first day). It is definitely amazing to watch, to be quite hawnest witcha.
Love how they don't let the crowds act like faggots with yelling stupid shit and everyone being on their phones.

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
He should have lost both legs for driving like a Nigger. Amazing what steroids can do though.

Monk

He should have lost both legs for driving like a Nigger.
*He should have died for driving like a half jig, half Asian.

And fuck steroids. He has access to the level of medical care that keeps Queen Elizabeth and Warren Buffett alive.