WWAW The iceberg memes?

G

I was thinking we finally should have one for O&A but I'm looking for keywords especially from older fans before the XM era because I was really late to the game and can't be bothered to listen to old shows anymore.

For guys who don't know - the icebergs are bascially to highlight important events or people related to some overarching topic/interest with a kind of conspiratorial mystery vibe to them. Every level obviously requires more "in depth" knowledge of the topic and the depths tend to go into ever more obscure and tangential things, with criminal/taboo elements often represented.

It intrigues people to find out about something they tangientally know by stepping down the levels and uncover more and more disturbing or unknown factoids at their own pace and interest and I simply love them if they're done well.

I have shits for brains so I can't remember anything, ever. Please help!
I will create the image + thread sometime this weekend. Feel free to be autistic about the levels too.

Level 0 "above the iceberg"
Sex for Sam
boston mayor false death report
cake stomp

Level 1
"Brother Joe" Cumia
Terry Clifford beatings
Lady Di's last phone call

Level 2 "beneath the surface"
Opie's huge penis
live from the Compound streams
Steve C. suicide
Dani GoLightly periscope leaks

Level 3
Patrick S. Tomlinson
"Feed Nana"
Big Jay roast bombing
THE People's Court episode

Level 4 "the bottom"
SelfCuttingGirl
Jim Norton stole 60k
Three sharpies
Thomas Apostle

Level 5 "the depths"
Kurt Love & Bobo's Sister
Killa Kuhn
November 24, 2004
Proud Boys origins

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
10,000 fugitive

Bra Bombing

Ian Halperin sex with Jill

Anthony cucked in hot tub

jill shits bed anal leakage

did ona steal from scorch?

patrice jail story fake

jay mohr gay sex with logan lynn

opie’s secret blog

ron bennington anthony show at the compound keith blew

anthony hiring ex cop cause keith had black mail

anthony paying joe cause joe has black mail

sue’s tits paid for by anthony

princess alena, jim norton splits

jim norton cry stream

bam fucked opies wife

opies retarded daughter

joe cumia drinks child spit

how deep are we going?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I'm pissed because @Bubbler just stole my fawking bit off the secret forums and re-posted here without asking.
If you look at the sentences you'll notice my germano trash influenced weird way of expression.

I'll sic Joe Rogan on your thieving ass fucker.

jim raped a drunk girl during the jagermeister wolfpac show
this is what the 2004 date is hinting at, i thought it sounded more mysterious but you could find out if you searched hard enough

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I got one more I'm gonna save for my own video, because it's a doozy based off a skitzo post on the old forums I looked into and actually matched up crazy

unless you cut me in on the that sweet youtube money
i'm all for the YT, spread tha fawking virus.
are you doing your own picture then? no need for us both to try

i just want to say, the way you describe some of the things is too on-the-nose. make it more conspiracy-like, intriguing and mysterious. you faggot.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
i'm all for the YT, spread tha fawking virus.
are you doing your own picture then? no need for us both to try

how bout I do a full video about it, and you can mention you got the info from me in yours and tell people to check it out, and link it in the description

just let me know when your start recording the stuff, this one probably belongs at the bottom, but it'll be a good one trust me

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
man, how bought I do a full video about it, and you can mention you got the info it from me in yours and tell people to check it out, and link it in the description
sure thing man, i'll only get around to get the pic done by the weekend though. PM me the thing you are talking about. i'm guessing lowest level tier stuff, i'm excited!

G

I'm pissed because @Bubbler just stole my fawking bit off the secret forums and re-posted here without asking.
If you look at the sentences you'll notice my germano trash influenced weird way of expression.

I'll sic Joe Rogan on your thieving ass fucker.

this is what the 2004 date is hinting at, i thought it sounded more mysterious but you could find out if you searched hard enough
🤣

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Thanks to all for the recommendations, they're pretty much all gonna be on the berg.
I wonder how I can make all the rape, adultery and molestation sound interesting and mysterious and concise enough so people will get hooked...

To get the gist of what this is gonna look like, or for @covidcumia s who haven't seen the memes even tho they've been out for two years, here is a Howard Stern one I found:

8phxp0enpmf61.jpg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Thanks to all for the recommendations, they're pretty much all gonna be on the berg.
I wonder how I can make all the rape, adultery and molestation sound interesting and mysterious and concise enough so people will get hooked...

To get the gist of what this is gonna look like, or for @covidcumia s who haven't seen the memes even tho they've been out for two years, here is a Howard Stern one I found:

8phxp0enpmf61.jpg
I stopped listening to Howard after he moved to Sirius (and I thought his show was going downhill anyway by that point)...

Much of this seems post Sirius. I've been doing searches and not finding anything -- would love to know more about Fred is an illegal immigrant, howard owning WWE, Robin and Howard being romantic, and Howards deal with the FCC.

But yeah I'm finding nothing.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I stopped listening to Howard after he moved to Sirius (and I thought his show was going downhill anyway by that point)...

Much of this seems post Sirius. I've been doing searches and not finding anything -- would love to know more about Fred is an illegal immigrant, howard owning WWE, Robin and Howard being romantic, and Howards deal with the FCC.

But yeah I'm finding nothing.
That's also part of it, sometimes there's even red herrings thrown in for fun and you'll never figure it out.

Often these tend to float around for months or years until some autistic youtube faggot picks it apart for likes and finds something.

WhereWeAt

8phxp0enpmf61.jpg
Can someone break these down. Some of them seem made up.