WWAW The Franklin Scandal?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I'm workin' my way through the fawkin' audiobook. Yes, I read audiobooks, you dopes. DUHUH HE'S NOT REALLY READING! Shut da fawk up already. Da books fawkin' crazy, man. I can't believe Larry King was fawkin' little kids! Little kids!

Anthony: Oh, I know him. He's been by the compound a few times, hehe.

Jimmy: No he hasn't, he's black.

Anthony: HAHAHAHAHA, HOLY SHIT!

Nah but seriously the book is very dense and long but basically this guy Larry King in Nebraska was doing his own Epstein thing and started a fake bank or something and he basically had every local law enforcement and three letter agency in his back pocket. So many people got fucked over, locked up, or outright whacked behind this coverup. It's a brazen coverup too. I'm a little bit more than halfway through it and it's tough to keep up with at times but has so far remained compelling aside from getting bogged down a bit in details here and there. It's called "The Franklin Scandal" by Nick Bryant. There's a lot of really horrific accounts of child abuse from King's victims and his cronies that can make it a very depressing and disheartening read, especially when you realize all of the kids ended up super fucked up and none of the people responsible were punished or faced any real penalties. At least that's what I think so far. Maybe it'll have a happy ending.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
erebus-copy-1536x1025.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The dude was just on Matt and Shane’s podcast. It’s a good listen. There’s a lot of this shit. They also talk about The Finders(?) or whatever the fuck they’re called. That’s another rabbit hole to go down. It’s really all just ways to compromise people so that they won’t talk about what the intelligence agencies are doing. The only way to save America is to first end the CIA. Which more than likely isn’t going to happen through any direct method.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
I would also recommend the Franklin Cover-Up by John DeCamp. Fun fact: Lawrence "Larry" King's Wikipedia page is created every so often but gets removed immediately by Wikipedia.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The dude was just on Matt and Shane’s podcast. It’s a good listen. There’s a lot of this shit. They also talk about The Finders(?) or whatever the fuck they’re called. That’s another rabbit hole to go down. It’s really all just ways to compromise people so that they won’t talk about what the intelligence agencies are doing. The only way to save America is to first end the CIA. Which more than likely isn’t going to happen through any direct method.
Yeah the Matt and Shane appearance was what ultimately got me to buy the book. The Finders shit is crazy too. I read this other book called Mayhem by Michele McPhee about the Boston marathon bombing and how tamerlan tsarnaev was a federal informant for years before the bombing. Lotta fawkin problems wit da federal government to be completely honest witcha.