WWAW the fireworks?

Huge fan of da pikachu one.

Credit to @Monk for finding my favorite video of the year up until yesterday.

this reminds me of when me & a buddy were drunk, he said I couldn't/hadn't made gunpowder... I took a spoonfull out of the metal tin & lit it, a spark landed in the metal pot & basically ^this^ happened. He ran outside & I ran for a wet towel (the oxygen was in the KNO3 so couldn't put it out but needed to throw the tin)... I grabbed it & threw it out the back door (where buddy was standing), luckily once the powder left the tin it just expanded in a ball of fire, doing nothing more than burning my mate's eyebrows.

He never questioned my inventing-skills again.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
this reminds me of when me & a buddy were drunk, he said I couldn't/hadn't made gunpowder... I took a spoonfull out of the metal tin & lit it, a spark landed in the metal pot & basically ^this^ happened. He ran outside & I ran for a wet towel (the oxygen was in the KNO3 so couldn't put it out but needed to throw the tin)... I grabbed it & threw it out the back door (where buddy was standing), luckily once the powder left the tin it just expanded in a ball of fire, doing nothing more than burning my mate's eyebrows.

He never questioned my inventing-skills again.
I'll never forgive the Chinese for inventing that stuff.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
One of my friends growing up burned down a 6 family triple decker because he was messing with sparklers on his bed. We made fun of him for years.

Lol he ruined his life.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Model rockets convert into fun and reckless fireworks.

Buy a medium sized rocket and the largest engine. You can usually jam it in.

Remove everything from the inside of the tube and poke a hole in both sides. Feed a fuse through and tape it down to the where the engine fires. Pack it full of blackpowder and whatever else... who cares it should hopefully be far away. Birdshot works.

Ignite the engine and watch it go. Hopefully it goes straight up.

I lived in a hillbilly state for a while. They're great at inventing ways of blowing shit up.

Edit. I dated a girl there who's uncle called pipe bombs "nigger chasers."

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Love em. We used to get illegal ones from pennsylvania and north carolina, and the local guy on the road with a fireworks stand would sell you illegal shit if he knew you

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Model rockets convert into fun and reckless fireworks.

Buy a medium sized rocket and the largest engine. You can usually jam it in.

Remove everything from the inside of the tube and poke a hole in both sides. Feed a fuse through and tape it down to the where the engine fires. Pack it full of blackpowder and whatever else... who cares it should hopefully be far away. Birdshot works.

Ignite the engine and watch it go. Hopefully it goes straight up.

I lived in a hillbilly state for a while. They're great at inventing ways of blowing shit up.

Edit. I dated a girl there who's uncle called pipe bombs "nigger chasers."
I've always known nigger chasers as bottle rockets or larger rockets with the stick snapped off and lit on flat ground