Wwaw the average American being fat and ugly?

G

Pls discuss.

1657378217311.jpeg

I know from growing up about as poor as you can be in America. No one knows anything about nutrition. I'm only now getting the hang of it. thanks to girls from nicer places that didn't want to see me die in two years. But I was a fat fuck for a long time. They don't know anything about the value of eating healthy no one cares if they live long cuz life sucks when you're broke. No one has a dad so there's one income so everyone's mother is like here please God make these hot pockets last or you and your brother are going to starve. Go slow on this gallon bottle of "Dr toilet" if you drink all that soda we're going to have to drink the cloudy tap water. Also so many Americans are just gross. I live in a much nicer place now and they're white but god they don't care how they're dressed it's horrific.

G

I know from growing up about as poor as you can be in America. No one knows anything about nutrition. I'm only now getting the hang of it. thanks to girls from nicer places that didn't want to see me die in two years. But I was a fat fuck for a long time. They don't know anything about the value of eating healthy no one cares if they live long cuz life sucks when you're broke. No one has a dad so there's one income so everyone's mother is like here please God make these hot pockets last or you and your brother are going to starve. Go slow on this gallon bottle of "Dr toilet" if you drink all that soda we're going to have to drink the cloudy tap water. Also so many Americans are just gross. I live in a much nicer place now and they're white but god they don't care how they're dressed it's horrific.
Shit, made me realise for the hundredth time how "privileged" an upbringing I had but how it wasn't just down to being white. Luck and circumstance. You're a top 1 per center to get out of that lifestyle brotherman. Know that you can do whatever you put your mind to (sorry, Saturday night here - had a couple of Jack on rocks and am faggot)

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Other than being almost 10 lbs at birth, I've never been close to overweight.

Watching people stuff their faces disgusts me.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I watched a twitch streamer who just streams walking streams from some packed South American beach, maybe Brazil and it was just making me angry at how frumpy and disgusting our womens bodies are compared to South Americans. Someone should make a law about it. They think we're controlling their bodies, we may as well. We can only improve them.

Shit, made me realise for the hundredth time how "privileged" an upbringing I had but how it wasn't just down to being white. Luck and circumstance. You're a top 1 per center to get out of that lifestyle brotherman. Know that you can do whatever you put your mind to (sorry, Saturday night here - had a couple of Jack on rocks and am faggot)
Dude I'm glad you had a "privileged" life. You're a good person you deserve it plus Your life lead you here where I can learn from a cultured intelligent Englishman. And honestly I need to pick it up a bit and get a career no more dead end jobs or shady shit. You're not a faggot dude and I appreciate the encouragement and honest well wishing. May you get sucked before the crumpets and jack

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Too much freedom will have that effect. But too little freedom and you’ll wind up giving your kids to faggots for mandatory anal lessons