WWAW the Arrested Development?

Undecided. :unsure:

10 teases for 'Arrested Development' season 5 (plus a season 4 recap for  each character) | Arrested development, Terry crews, Liza minnelli

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
let me make this so perfectly clear that I have to make a seperate post in this thread to make it abundant

"The Wire" is God Tier "white People stuff"........it's even whiter than naming your kid "Steve"

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
didn't say anything was wrong with it at all.......I did say that it was "white people stuff" though

shit- I like the month of October, and Flannels too
All in with the autumn weather and taking walks in my duck boots with a nice LL Bean sweater.

Perfect day!

Keep your Kool Aid pickles, pig’s feat, and gang culture (not you, OP).

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
great show, at least the original run seasons 1-3 , definitely worth watching
If they had ended the show after three seasons it would have been legendary, not popular, but highly respected. But their big revival of the show ended up creating the worst episodes in the series with season four. Then another season after that of pretty much only awful episodes. So for the new viewers their first exposure to the series was stale mediocre garbage. The revival arguably made the show more obscure. Because now no one recommends it anymore because their last memories of the show are the last two terrible seasons.