WWAW Texas using charter buses to start shipping the illegals directly to D.C.?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Seems like a good bit imo

Screenshot_20220406-153052_Chrome.jpg

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
I don’t know if it’s changed much but I visited DC back in 07-08 and there were homeless people everywhere. We had just got to town and were headed to our hotel when we walked out of the subway station at DuPont Circle and there are two hobos fighting out in the little park in the middle of the circle and some sheboon is trying to break them up by hitting them with a cane on their heads. Besides that DC was pretty boring. I can’t wait to see what happens when they start dumping bus loads of beans fresh off the border.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I don’t know if it’s changed much but I visited DC back in 07-08 and there were homeless people everywhere. We had just got to town and were headed to our hotel when we walked out of the subway station at DuPont Circle and there are two hobos fighting out in the little park in the middle of the circle and some sheboon is trying to break them up by hitting them with a cane on their heads. Besides that DC was pretty boring. I can’t wait to see what happens when they start dumping bus loads of beans fresh off the border.
I know it has nicer parts but I'm pretty sure it's still relatively a shithole

G

Haha that’s pretty funny

No it isn't. Fuck everyone who is too stupid to understand the difference between the Government and the city of Washington DC.

What don't the "drain the swamp" retards, and trucker retards, and all the other retards not understad about how a representative democracy works? The shitheads in congress and the shitheads in the Whitehouse are here in DC because YOU sent them here, morons. They aren't from here, they don't really live here and they aren't bothered when you fuck with the city. Just the people who actually live here are.

If you want to bother Biden then send these niggers to Rehoboth Beach, Deleware, where he actually lives, or to California where Nancy Pelosi lives or Jew York for Schumer, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Yeah theres alot of them here. Theres a lot of them in every big city.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
No it isn't. Fuck everyone who is too stupid to understand the difference between the Government and the city of Washington DC.

What don't the "drain the swamp" retards, and trucker retards, and all the other retards not understad about how a representative democracy works? The shitheads in congress and the shitheads in the Whitehouse are here in DC because YOU sent them here, morons. They aren't from here, they don't really live here and they aren't bothered when you fuck with the city. Just the people who actually live here are.

If you want to bother Biden then send these niggers to Rehoboth Beach, Deleware, where he actually lives, or to California where Nancy Pelosi lives or Jew York for Schumer, etc.
As if we get to choose the faggot finklethink politicians kiked onto the ballots. Very local level, maybe.

G

I know it has nicer parts but I'm pretty sure it's still relatively a shithole
It’s the other way around pretty much. Mostly nice with some shithole parts. Luckily the main nigger enclave is conveniently on the other side of a river and easily avoided.

it has gone downhill a bit in the last few years like a lot of liberal cities because the cops stopped giving a fuck and just aren’t enforcing laws like they’re supposed to. Not surprising after listing to BLM and defund the police all summer so now they just sit around in their cars and do nothing, even more than they used to.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I doubt Ol' Rubber Legs has the balls to follow through on this and like others have said, it'd be better if he just sent them back to Mexico.

Stunts like this are just grits for the chickens.