WWAW talking to sons like they're daughters?

G

I have an old friend (tbh at this point he's more a guy I grew up with who used to be cool and I have nothing in common with anymore) who has 3 sons. They're young, aged between 1 and 6, and he always calls them "sweetheart" or "darling." It kind of weirds me out. I tell my sons I love them all the time but my pet names for them are things like "buddy" or "mate" or "stinker." My wife calls them things like "baby" or "darling" and I save those names for my daughter.

Am I just an out of touch fuck or is it kind of odd for a father to talk to his son like a girl? Surely not doing them any favours in regards to their generation's upcoming war with the East.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I tell my sons I love them all the time
zelda.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
They're young, aged between 1 and 6, and he always calls them "sweetheart" or "darling." It kind of weirds me out.
Either he's so social-engineered to the point of using feminine terms for everybody or everything, or he's a pedo. You can use "sweetie" on a male friend or older son ironically, but young kids don't get irony.

My pet peeve is when a dad calls their son "son". So corny. My dad's boomer joke is he says, "you know, you're like a son to me." He's done this at least 27 times and I don't even fake laugh at it any more.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Either he's so social-engineered to the point of using feminine terms for everybody or everything, or he's a pedo. You can use "sweetie" on a male friend or older son ironically, but young kids don't get irony.

My pet peeve is when a dad calls their son "son". So corny. My dad's boomer joke is he says, "you know, you're like a son to me." He's done this at least 27 times and I don't even fake laugh at it any more.
he is trying to tell you that he accepts your homosexuality and still sees you as his son.

G

99% sure it's the first. His wife is your typical Western white 30 something woman, i.e. a totally brainless follower of whatever is "right on" this week. He recently scolded me and another friend for joking that the England women's football team were all dogs. Marriage to that cunt has turned him into a complete faggot.

99% sure it's the first. His wife is your typical Western white 30 something woman, i.e. a totally brainless follower of whatever is "right on" this week. He recently scolded me and another friend for joking that the England women's football team were all dogs. Marriage to that cunt has turned him into a complete faggot.
The ladies football team look alright in stills, but when you see them moving around like blokes, I agree they become dogs

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I think that's been the norm in history to refer to young boys in feminine terms. See photos from a hundred years ago where little boys would be in white dresses. Which makes sense if you consider a little boy is small and helpless and only becomes a man when they are strong and capable of providing.

However, we are so divorced from our past and traditions that your old friend is just a faggot.

G

I think that's been the norm in history to refer to young boys in feminine terms. See photos from a hundred years ago where little boys would be in white dresses. Which makes sense if you consider a little boy is small and helpless and only becomes a man when they are strong and capable of providing.
True but it also used to be acceptable to sodomise young boys in Ancient Greece, Rome and Persia. Progress is good sometimes

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
For fuck’s sake, I remember when I was five and my parents were moving from Glasgow to Wolverhampton, I went to hug my granda and he said “men don’t hug, we shake hands”. Probably didn’t want me to turn out like his sister in laws son, who’d visit dressed in a bunny pyjama suit and do his mummys hair

G

For fuck’s sake, I remember when I was five and my parents were moving from Glasgow to Wolverhampton, I went to hug my granda and he said “men don’t hug, we shake hands”. Probably didn’t want me to turn out like his sister in laws son, who’d visit dressed in a bunny pyjama suit and do his mummys hair
You've got to kind of admire the Scots' dour and joyless repression of anything approaching an emotion, other than homicidal rage.