• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Steven Greer

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
We rented his newest one after bailing on the last one (I have $2.99 movie money not 5 sink money).

At about an hour he starts talking about the forces behind the scenes controlling the world. I would have respected it more if he had said jews instead of blaming aliens.

Ufo endgame to disclosure isn't great and I should stop watching his movies. Also what's up with his skin? Aliens? Or scotch?

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
He’s a fraud. He claims he has had like 40+ UFO experiences personally. When you dig deeper you find out that he claims to telepathically communicate with them & invites them to reveal themselves. He makes money off these “viewing ceremonies.”

I do believe Rogan even scrubbed his podcast episode with this creep.

He is one of the ugliest people on the planet. He looks like a lizard person.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He is unsettling, fraudulent, and most importantly of all, an obvious goddamn lizard.