• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW some guy hacking the NFL servers?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220506-173202_rif is fun.jpg

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This guy has been posting rookie contract deals of NFL players today. When he says that the servers are his "source" it means he hacked in.
Ah okay thanks. I think every rookie contract is basically a slotted $ gimmick anyway these days. So unless he has more interesting sensitive information it's no big deal.

No retahd I have a pension, I have multiple properties, my wife works, and I wasn't born poor. Get this, people do 30 years at some jobs and leave with like 5/8ths and they get more come social security at 62-67.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Ah okay thanks. I think every rookie contract is basically a slotted $ gimmick anyway these days. So unless he has more interesting sensitive information it's no big deal.
You're right, rookie deals are very basic, that's why it wasn't a big deal when he started posting them. People thought he was probably connected to the same agent/PR firm.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
They’re trying to pussify the NHL to make it sellable. I’ve said this in other threads and multiple times (sniff) but, in order to make it you have to sell. Hockey players are the last bastion. Fans too. They can’t sell hockey violence to Disney or any other major corporation. That’s all. This is more of a response to others in the thread than the actual thread. Look at history. Everything comes down to money and advertising.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Gonna partially self dox, I used to be a goddamn power user on /r/nfl like 3 accounts ago (way before we got the reddit boot), we used to fucking trash each other and shit on any team we were playing, now they're a buncha "gotta be positive" and "no hating" faggots.
You could been getting paid by Goodell now if you could've behaved and you'd be an r/nfl janny today. 😔

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
You could been getting paid by Goodell now if you could've behaved and you'd be an r/nfl janny today. 😔
Even then the mods were faggots except like one or two dudes. Funny enough it started getting so gay we made our own secret subreddit that would troll the faggiest users, especially this one Russell Wilson ballwasher who was literally batshit insane. The NFL sub could have its own lore all the drama it had with users and mods getting permabanned from the trolling, basically the whole sub changed hands overnight hence why it's now run by a buncha pansies.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Even then the mods were faggots except like one or two dudes. Funny enough it started getting so gay we made our own secret subreddit that would troll the faggiest users, especially this one Russell Wilson ballwasher who was literally batshit insane.
I'm sure they cleaned up them too. I remember a couple years ago r/NFL mods brigaded the Browns because their mod of both subs got canceled for private racist messages

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
‎
‎
Forum Clout
They’re trying to pussify the NHL to make it sellable. I’ve said this in other threads and multiple times (sniff) but, in order to make it you have to sell. Hockey players are the last bastion. Fans too. They can’t sell hockey violence to Disney or any other major corporation. That’s all. This is more of a response to others in the thread than the actual thread. Look at history. Everything comes down to money and advertising.
NHL needs to admit it's a niche sport for people in cold climates. It'll never be the nationwide thing the NFL or be as big internationally as the NBA. Just thrive in the core regions who give a shit about the sport.

MunchausenByProxy

‎
‎
Forum Clout
NHL needs to admit it's a niche sport for people in cold climates. It'll never be the nationwide thing the NFL or be as big internationally as the NBA. Just thrive in the core regions who give a shit about the sport.
They’ll stop putting teams in hot climates as soon as they stop becoming profitable which will be never. If you open up an arena and put NHL games inside, people are gonna show up.
I hate it too but a new team in a brand new region will make more money than an 8th team in Canada or somewhere like Hartford.
Its all about the fawkin money now