WWAW Slappin a ho thats outta line.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
The fact that a woman could even push you to the point to where you would consider hitting her tells you just how far out of pocket women have gotten in current year. If you let a woman wind you up to the point where you’re both screaming at each other you’ve already lost because she got what she wanted. Trying to talk a woman down to earth or speak logically to her is like trying to extinguish a fire with kerosene. A firm open hand smack or even a closed fist depending on the situation is a wet blanket being thrown on top of a fire because women have no response to it, unless they’re truly unhinged they know they can’t fight back and won’t even try. At that point the arguments over because you’ve closed off all other avenues of argumentation they might try to take by throwing up an immovable concrete roadblock I.e. the righteous fist of male justice 👊 👊 👊

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
One of my first jobs was at a Grocery Store and I remember this "badass" girl talking shit about some customer who gave her an attitude. She was saying "oh fuck him, what's he gonna do? He's a little bitch!"

The moment he turned around and started walking back towards her saying "what did you just say about me?" She IMMEDIATELY turned into a quiet shaky voiced mouse. Everyone who she was talking shit to were just staring at her nervously as she got yelled at by the guy. He walked away and she bolted to back crying her eyes out. I was about 15, as was everyone else. I was probably 50 feet away from this whole debacle so I had no reason to get involved. The guy wasn't even intimidating either.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Never done it but it seems fun. 8 ball jacket guy is still my favorite.

One of my first jobs was at a Grocery Store and I remember this "badass" girl talking shit about some customer who gave her an attitude. She was saying "oh fuck him, what's he gonna do? He's a little bitch!"

The moment he turned around and started walking back towards her saying "what did you just say about me?" She IMMEDIATELY turned into a quiet shaky voiced mouse. Everyone who she was talking shit to were just staring at her nervously as she got yelled at by the guy. He walked away and she bolted to back crying her eyes out. I was about 15, as was everyone else. I was probably 50 feet away from this whole debacle so I had no reason to get involved. The guy wasn't even intimidating either.
Then she punched me five more times. She’s lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she’d be dead. Then 5 blacks started giving me shit!

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words

Some cunts need to knock it off with the false bravado. Yappin off like a shitty toy poodle. I think everyone needs a reality check in life. Got mine when I was 12. Yelled at an older man, told him to go fuck himself. He kicked me in the stomach. I cried like a bitch.

My sister was three years younger than me, so I had to be 20-21 when she got her driver's license. After she did, she thought it was funny to follow me around everywhere, just for the sake of annoying and embarrassing me. She was in the middle of a weird total retard phase, where she'd just do the most witless stupid things for no reason. So one day I was driving down a straight road, no other cars around, and my sister was coming the other way. When she recognized my car she thought it'd be hilarious to jerk the wheel back and forth, weaving into my lane, and she was flying too. I started braking, as she was heading straight for me. She nearly lost control of the car, but avoided hitting me by an inch or two at most. As she passed me I saw a look of complete and total retardation on her face that just chilled me to the bone. Her friend, who was in the passenger seat, leaned over and flipped me off with an evil sneer on her face.

When I got home a little later, I went straight to my sister's room, kicked the door open, grabbed her friend by the throat, threw her against the wall and told her if she ever flipped me off again I'd pin her down and break every one of her fingers with a hammer. Then I grabbed my sister by the throat, slapped her across the face twice, and warned her that next time she was just simply going to disappear, and no one would ever know what happened to her. She never pulled that kind of shit again after that. It was the only time where I genuinely felt that violence against women was totally justified.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
My sister was three years younger than me, so I had to be 20-21 when she got her driver's license. After she did, she thought it was funny to follow me around everywhere, just for the sake of annoying and embarrassing me. She was in the middle of a weird total retard phase, where she'd just do the most witless stupid things for no reason. So one day I was driving down a straight road, no other cars around, and my sister was coming the other way. When she recognized my car she thought it'd be hilarious to jerk the wheel back and forth, weaving into my lane, and she was flying too. I started braking, as she was heading straight for me. She nearly lost control of the car, but avoided hitting me by an inch or two at most. As she passed me I saw a look of complete and total retardation on her face that just chilled me to the bone. Her friend, who was in the passenger seat, leaned over and flipped me off with an evil sneer on her face.

When I got home a little later, I went straight to my sister's room, kicked the door open, grabbed her friend by the throat, threw her against the wall and told her if she ever flipped me off again I'd pin her down and break every one of her fingers with a hammer. Then I grabbed my sister by the throat, slapped her across the face twice, and warned her that next time she was just simply going to disappear, and no one would ever know what happened to her. She never pulled that kind of shit again after that. It was the only time where I genuinely felt that violence against women was totally justified.
This was one hell of a rollercoaster ride of a post. At first I thought your sister was based, but then you outbased her completely in the end. Damn.