WWAW Shoes?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I don't give a shit about this faggot band, but my shoe game is on fucking point. I just copped a pair of Bruno Magli Elliots that are dope af - killer dress sneaker for high end casual shit like yacht clubs, etc. I got em specifically for an outdoor swimwear fashion show I went to last week.

Also picked up a set of Cole Haan Grandpro's just for the hell of it cuz they were pretty cheap. Another great half-dress shoe for up-class casual or outdoor events when you don't want to drag $700 Louboutin's through wet grass and dirt...

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I don't give a shit about this faggot band, but my shoe game is on fucking point. I just copped a pair of Bruno Magli Elliots that are dope af - killer dress sneaker for high end casual shit like yacht clubs, etc. I got em specifically for an outdoor swimwear fashion show I went to last week.

Also picked up a set of Cole Haan Grandpro's just for the hell of it cuz they were pretty cheap. Another great half-dress shoe for up-class casual or outdoor events when you don't want to drag $700 Louboutin's through wet grass and dirt...
Do you display your shoes like Sam Roberts?

G

I only own work boots, some sneakers and some formal shoes. I don’t need more cause i’m not a woman.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I don’t need more cause i’m not a woman.
You're also not a nigger

IMG_20220623_160814.jpg

Coke Haan Grandpro in black is my go-to shoe.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I have way too many Adidas sneakers. I feel like Tony two shirts, except with shoes. HA HA HA HOLLEEEEEE SHIIIIT!