• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Shoes?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I don't give a shit about this faggot band, but my shoe game is on fucking point. I just copped a pair of Bruno Magli Elliots that are dope af - killer dress sneaker for high end casual shit like yacht clubs, etc. I got em specifically for an outdoor swimwear fashion show I went to last week.

Also picked up a set of Cole Haan Grandpro's just for the hell of it cuz they were pretty cheap. Another great half-dress shoe for up-class casual or outdoor events when you don't want to drag $700 Louboutin's through wet grass and dirt...

DiarrheaDick

Oh boy! A doody hat!
I don't give a shit about this faggot band, but my shoe game is on fucking point. I just copped a pair of Bruno Magli Elliots that are dope af - killer dress sneaker for high end casual shit like yacht clubs, etc. I got em specifically for an outdoor swimwear fashion show I went to last week.

Also picked up a set of Cole Haan Grandpro's just for the hell of it cuz they were pretty cheap. Another great half-dress shoe for up-class casual or outdoor events when you don't want to drag $700 Louboutin's through wet grass and dirt...
Do you display your shoes like Sam Roberts?

G

I only own work boots, some sneakers and some formal shoes. I don’t need more cause i’m not a woman.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I don’t need more cause i’m not a woman.
You're also not a nigger

IMG_20220623_160814.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism

Coke Haan Grandpro in black is my go-to shoe.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I have way too many Adidas sneakers. I feel like Tony two shirts, except with shoes. HA HA HA HOLLEEEEEE SHIIIIT!