• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Shane being a gay loser that doesn't punch down?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t understand. So because Shane Gillis says retard, nigger, or made a joke about Down Syndrome in one of his specials, he should be yukking it up like an asshole watching an Adam Libby motherfucker lift weights? While all these rich normal guys sit around going “HAHAHA LOOK AT THE DUMMY TRYING TO LIFT WEIGHTS FUCKING RETARD YOU’LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!!”

You guys are taking the complete opposite stance of liberal faggots. Liberal faggots say you’re not allowed to joke about anything. You are all saying “Well fuck it dude we can do whatever, and as long as we laugh it’s a joke! Anything goes!”

Without applying too much morality too it, isn’t there just a line? Not in terms of “what you can joke about” but “whats funny”? Making a crafted joke about down syndrome isn’t the same as pointing and laughing at a fucking retard. You all think it is. As do liberals.

NUANCE IN DISTRESS

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
I don’t understand. So because Shane Gillis says retard, nigger, or made a joke about Down Syndrome in one of his specials, he should be yukking it up like an asshole watching an Adam Libby motherfucker lift weights? While all these rich normal guys sit around going “HAHAHA LOOK AT THE DUMMY TRYING TO LIFT WEIGHTS FUCKING RETARD YOU’LL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!!”

You guys are taking the complete opposite stance of liberal faggots. Liberal faggots say you’re not allowed to joke about anything. You are all saying “Well fuck it dude we can do whatever, and as long as we laugh it’s a joke! Anything goes!”

Without applying too much morality too it, isn’t there just a line? Not in terms of “what you can joke about” but “whats funny”? Making a crafted joke about down syndrome isn’t the same as pointing and laughing at a fucking retard. You all think it is. As do liberals.

NUANCE IN DISTRESS
You just reminded me I need to buy some more ances

Forum Clout

NUANCE IN DISTRESS
I'm sorry to hear that seeing people pointing and laughing at literal retards hits too close to home for you.

Forum Clout
I've already said enough about Irish Stavros as it is but he's the type of comedian for stupid white guys who were really into that horribly unfunny "Men love thinking about the Roman Empire" meme from a few months ago. Just the dumbest type of coworker.

I hate him, I hope somehow his career dies out. I hate his stupid fans on both sides. Joe Rogan crowd vs Chapo crowd doing a tug of war for this guy. Can they all die please?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

NUANCE IN DISTRESS
Use more words to make a dumb gay point

midwit

Forum Clout
I don't understand being 30+ and still enjoying "comedians."

"Comedy" is just parasocial friendships where you watch witty guys talk about how its awesome to not have a job while still earning good money.

"standup comedy" is and has always been extremely gay and is even worse.