WWAW sex criminals?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Maybe they're onto something, and it's actually better when you jerk off over the body of the hitchhiker you just killed.

But, shhheriously, folksh. A friend of a friend of a friend was arrested on five felony counts of dealing with CP. My friends are waiting to hear the full story before making judgements. I've already decided he needs the rope. Am I wrong?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
2016Snapshot: Paul Weimer | Randomly Yours, Alex

BlkPanda

Maybe they're onto something, and it's actually better when you jerk off over the body of the hitchhiker you just killed.

But, shhheriously, folksh. A friend of a friend of a friend was arrested on five felony counts of dealing with CP. My friends are waiting to hear the full story before making judgements. I've already decided he needs the rope. Am I wrong?
If your friend of a friend OD’ed on fentanyl would you be mad at him? Or the chinks who made that shit and spooks who spread it?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Guy needs Joe Cumia, Esq.

Stent

black suit and a smile
Is he going for the "I was depressed!" or the "I was doing research!" angle?

Five felonies for dealing it is a solid enough reason to insist he take a long walk off a short pier. It's not an "oops how did that end up on my device?" situation.

G

First off, what a weird fucking post. Secondly, who the fuck would wait to pass judgment after an arrest with those charges? I wouldn't care if it was a family member...Those charges only come after you're caught dead to rights. I hope he chokes to death on BBC while locked up.