WWAW Scammer Payback

G

If you can make it through the paid ads... actually just skip the first half of any of his vids.

But I like this guy, new blue hair and all. I like to imagine Pig has reached out to him to take down the Indian scammer who runs our forum.

[MEDIA=youtube]X-DQzXj6QnI[/MEDIA]

Udders

Great food
ScammerRevolts is my favorite, especially when he manages to syskey someone. Also love when he calls them Indian slurs like benchode or chutia (probably butchering those spellings).

G

ScammerRevolts is my favorite, especially when he manages to syskey someone. Also love when he calls them Indian slurs like benchode or chutia (probably butchering those spellings).

I was shocked that this ScammerPayback guy seems to speak, or at least understand, multiple Indian dialects and can tell where they're based out of just by the scammer's accent before even doing any hacking work. I learned all my Indian slurs from him.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
shititdown.jpeg

BudDickman

This other guy does similar videos.

He kind of reminds me of Phil Hendrie with his characters and the way he tries to rile up the scammers. In this one where he pretends to be looking for black hat hackers like a Pat.

Cumiace

Not to get all meta but how do we know that the scammer scammer isn't a scammer himself? 16 don't know shit about youtube monetization but his videos are getting millions of views. He could buy a whole office building/shanty of pajeets to stage his videos and have enough left over to make a decent living