WWAW running away frm home?

You can stay with me. I have a bed
336BFEEE-EEDF-46C6-9108-41353765C5AE.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
@Gay Faggot. thanks for the rib, but just know I'm in no mood to see another brotherman run off from this forum because I type some 'words', so quit whatever you have cooking up while you're ahead.

edit: OK that wasn't so bad, putting my trigger finger down.
Brotherman, brotherman. What bit have I ruined of yours? I’ve let them all go through. What have I “cooked up”? I’ve kept my account through all my faggotry posts, wrong and wrong. I continually let your shit through, this shit just sucked so much I had to call it out. I’ll leave it there, unless you want me to call out your other gay ass bits. Don’t try and redirect your shit onto me, everyone knows I’ve kept the same account for everything, purriod.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I ran away from my hometown and moved across the country without telling anyone beside my parents and brother 1 month before leaving.

Not sure if it counts.
Carlos Dangero ovah here.

Is your face as lopsided and donkey-like as AOC or worse?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
after my granny died the landlord evicted me! I had no place to go so I just lived in my storeage shed for a couple months until I could afford an apartment. It fawking sucked having to drop hammers into a camping toilet! Not having a home fawking sucks.
The fuck?