• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW ruining a good TV show in the final season?

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Imagepipe_3.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Why the fuck would you do this? Isn't Aaron Paul like 40 now?
The first thing you do when you watch Better Call Saul is suspend all disbelief about the ages of the characters. Literally everyone is supposed to be 20-30 years younger than they are in real life. The Mike character literally moves like a geriatric drunk but is supposed to be this hardened ex-cop security worker and enforcer. He moves like DeNiro did in The Irishman. You just have to do your best to ignore it as much as you possibly can.

They did a flashback on BCS where Jimmy/Saul and Chuck are in Chicago that takes place practically 40 years ago in the main Breaking Bad timeline and the wigs and makeup are like they are from a MadTV sketch. "Late 20s why???". Children of the 80s.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
The first thing you do when you watch Better Call Saul is suspend all disbelief about the ages of the characters. Literally everyone is supposed to be 20-30 years younger than they are in real life. The Mike character literally moves like a geriatric drunk but is supposed to be this hardened ex-cop security worker and enforcer. He moves like DeNiro did in The Irishman. You just have to do your best to ignore it as much as you possibly can.

They did a flashback on BCS where Jimmy/Saul and Chuck are in Chicago that takes place practically 40 years ago in the main Breaking Bad timeline and the wigs and makeup are like they are from a MadTV sketch. "Late 20s why???". Children of the 80s.

Wow, wow, wow, that's a lot of words buddy

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

Fair point. I forgot about this awful flashback scene.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Nigga I done said this already.

No show has ever had a strong final season. Lost, game of thrones, The Sopranos, breaking bad, etc.

Why can't we have one television show that has a great final season?

I dunno, Dick Van Dyke and The Odd Couple ended pretty good.

Though they weren't trying to spin a continuous narrative over the years. I think that's where most shows fail.

G

No show has ever had a strong final season. Lost, game of thrones, The Sopranos, breaking bad, etc.

Maybe that is true for American television, but British shows generally have fewer episodes so they can make sure the quality stays consistent during the whole run of the show.

G

I just finished Person of Interest. That show had a great final season imho.