WWAW Royal Farms?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
All the brothamen who been on the east coast know what I'm talking about. Normally avoid fast food like this, but traveling right now and needed a quick meal. Ordered the basic girlled chicken sandwhich and fries and these fuckers gave me sliders and mac n cheese and the shit is cold.

EraGodless

All the brothamen who been on the east coast know what I'm talking about. Normally avoid fast food like this, but traveling right now and needed a quick meal. Ordered the basic girlled chicken sandwhich and fries and these fuckers gave me sliders and mac n cheese and the shit is cold.
You should try ordering spaghetti with marinara sauce in the Midwest or pacific northwest.

Wawa is awesome. The other day I got a giant bacon cheeseburger and fries at 2am. The burger was bigger than anything you'd get at a fastfood place for about the same price. Hoagies are good too. I used to get a double meat cheesesteak hoagie but most have stopped serving steak after 12am (fags) so I just get a BLT with extra bacon and hot peppers. Highly recommend it.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I've never had the food there but I've been in one. You come out of the place and smell like fried chicken.

Now if we're talking chicken places, my go-to is Crown Chicken. The whiting (fish) is also good