• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Return to Monkey Island?

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
It will be woke horseshit and the animation in that teaser is awful. Gaming is dead.
That teaser really stunk
a90b2bf4b2ccc7bf7ff52a686e5ce311.gif

And fuck you very much.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I remember seeing this game at Blockbuster all the time, but I never played it.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
There's already a bunch of sequels to the first two Monkey Islands. I played most of them as a kid, but as an adult I struggle to find enjoyment in adventure games anymore. Click here, find item, wander around for hours trying item with every other item until you find the one that matches. "Witty dialogue", etc.

G

Is the original team still involved? Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer? I love Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle.

Never really played the original Monkey Island games, maybe I should. My only gripe with those games is that the puzzles were very difficult and sometimes nonsensical

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Rumor is that Ron Gilbert was transferred partial rights to the series. There are also rumors of a super woke movie script going around Hollywood. I would guess that this new Monkey Island will be worse than new Star Wars or Many Niggers of Newark.

Also this game is a sequel to Monkey Island 2. It will begin right after the second one ended. But Ron Gilbert said that the talking skull character would be a main character because fans liked it so much even though he did not make that character.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Is the original team still involved? Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer? I love Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle.

Never really played the original Monkey Island games, maybe I should. My only gripe with those games is that the puzzles were very difficult and sometimes nonsensical
Tim Schafer has lost his mind, god be with him. no bs.