• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW replacing your TV consumption with social media and believing you’re “awake”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’ve made the connection that Ant has moved from being a Fox News drone retard to Twitter drone retard and genuinely believes he is enlightened because “Holy shit! I’m not being fed MSM propaganda!”

However what Ant, and many other retards, fail to realize is the problem isn’t JUST that what the MSM is saying is bullshit. It’s that the people watching it inherently trust what they’re seeing. Lets say CNN says something about a Trump policy. The viewers don’t actually go and read the policy. Why would they? Le trusted newssource just told them whats in the bill! They wouldn’t leave anything out! AND they told me it’s bad! It must be!

Anthony thinks these people are drones and the media lying. So what he does is he fires up twitter and sees what THEY have to say about the Trump policy. Why read it for himself? Le trusted alternative news source just told me whats in the bill! They wouldn’t leave anything out! AND they told me it’s good! It must be!

All of this is to say…this is the exact opposite of being informed, lol. Nana has NEVER come up with an opinion of his own because to actually have an opinion you need a set of information to base that opinion on. He doesn’t even have a modicum of info. All he has is someone else SHOWING him this modicum of info.

So basically…and I know this is shocking…Anthony is a fucking idiot

Forum Clout
He's just replaced corporate shills with complete retards. I know other chronic tweeters who believe everything they read on Twitter, even when it's clearly and blatantly stupid and gay. They start with the tweeting, and suddenly they're "in favor" of replacing schools with YouTube and blaming seed oils for all of society's ills. If we lined up every regular tweeter, shot them in the head, bulldozed their bodies into ditches and built parking garages over those ditches, 90% of our problems would vanish overnight.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Anthony played with retard rockets as a kid (the kind you basically pull a string and it takes off) and thinks he is physicist level. Add the childhood fascination with airline pilots, and he could have " been an Air Force pilot"

Im repeating myself, but with the amount of disposable income this idiot had, he could have made himself a better person, and actually well educated. As opposed to a HS dropout who lives by 70s sitcoms

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This part from O&A's interview with Carlin in 2007 makes for interesting listening now...

"It's just this thing; this business to get people to tune in and keep tuning in". Yes, nice insight nana. That's exactly what TV news was and is. Twitter definitely isn't that on steroids though is it? Good job you avoided that pitfall.

Nigger retard.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
November is going to be lit, ya'll. Seriously though, both sides of the fringe seemed to have absolutely lost their fucking minds-- as long as rent/housing prices keep going up and people are being bent over at the grocery store, Biden is in deep shit (add to the fact that I'm pretty sure Jimmy Carter is more lucid than he is).

In any event, the three retards had a platform that literally reached millions of listeners and made millions of dollars for a few hours of work a day and they completely fuckdd it up (all for separate reasons). It's actually kind of impressive that atleast one of them hasn't committed suicide yet (they already committed career suicide).