WWAW Red Rocket?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
https://voe.sx/xu5ea6hllcnk

Some pretty hot sex scenes: Bree Elrod and Suzanna Son can take a fucking dick (fairly short-but-good scene with Son where she blows Rex, that you should check out).

The black momma drug dealer shit is ridiculous - probably woke Hollywood runoff - but serviceable. Everyone works in the end, especially Ethan Darbone as poor Lonnie...

Simon Rex as Mikey is hilarious in this: It's extremely clear that the shit he gets himself into is due to his ADD and poor impulse control, mixed with some heavy delusions of grandeur and contempt for his situation and his people (it's all his fault that he gets as fucked over as much as he does, but everyone in his life fucking stinks anyway). Should've gotten at least a nod for this but I assume that since it just dropped, it can't qualify for anything...plus who cares about the award system at this point? Either way, I had good friends that were EXACTLY like Mikey, so I laughed a bit harder at some of the scenes because I can't get those failures out of my mind, when watching this...

Sean Baker is at least interesting as a filmmaker: Mixing real people and actors within his films, shooting films with some ingenuity (I think he was the first filmmaker to shoot a complete feature ON AN IPHONE). He threw Sandy Kane in The Florida Project with Willem Dafoe, and the film in general bolstered his name up pretty good.

Outside of ripping on Texans for supporting Trump? There wasn't really that much in the way of obnoxious wokeness, on top of some good (but short) fuck scenes.

All in all; pretty good. Prob watch it again.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He didn't rip on Texans supporting Trump at all not sure why you interpreted them watching his speech on TV that. I liked it a lot though. Pretty funny too.