• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Racism in old Disney movies?

G

Based.

1652049214658.jpeg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I'm a big fan of you too, I like a harem full of young guys that waste their best years on downvoting dozens of posts and reigniting the "about Boomia" even in new pat posts. Thanks man.‍

As the retard I addressed keeps responding. Of course I could ignore it as I do some of it, but he dragged it here so I replied. Now for you, I get it you're actually a cool guy whose young and just shitposts here, between the 10's you're banging and you also have a PhD in psychology because despite my family and I even being heard on here and being happy you were able to ferret out the truth that I'm really oaf that makes endless mistakes and defends them for no reason and is tuned out by everybody. That's an impressive resume you're displaying and yes it does make my first 35 years, but most importantly my peak 14-18 year old period, pale in comparison.‍

I bet I'm probably really 600 lbs, we live in the Canadian Rural Projects and I get Canadian disability however that works. I also so wholeheartedly want to be king of this nerdfest and even posted Pat content in the hopes we could return to it being about me. Maybe my fictional "mob father" and "fat" kids aren't real. Yea and the boasts of "being arrested or questioned by cops" like it was a badge are accurate, I didn't say that in reply to my potential liability if the FBI ever showed up at my foreign door. I'm thankful a brotherman like you keeps me grounded and I'm going to go make a healthy choclate ice cream smoothie now and switch my oxygen tank and take my insulin before I fantasize that I'm going away for the week with my sons, to a place we really don't own in a place I don't actually ever go. All the while using demo copies of software because I'm not internet cool enough to use pirated copies from a torrent site. I also don't know anything about VPNs and stuff like that because I prefer Canadian streaming services and their lesser content, but you'd be wrong, I have cable bitch and the fastest dial up one can have.‍

Thanks man and I'll try not to post anymore posts about Pat and then make them about me again and I'll be sure to use gooder grammar and writing skills like the Bakersfield Chimp's very proper "if he has any, have nicknames" and the like. I would never make fun of typos because the cool nerds here don't ever obsess on that or anything else. I also know that unlike my tired, fat, stupid, old self you will not blink your eyes from 35 to 51, it doesn't happen that way for manly studs that have real important things going on. Thanks for the kind advice, brotherman.‍

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I was always confused how people found this one racist. Is it just white people complaining about the Magical Mystical Negro troupe which honestly isn't even racist to begin with
The song is more a standout for outrage over the story. How dare you imply blacks were enslaved or disadvantaged, you child bigot?

Forum Clout
Not disney but one of my favorites is an old bugs bunny episode called "bugs bunny nips the nips" Classic episode, best part in my opinion is when he's handing out ice cream and calls one of them monkey face