WWAW Race Traitor Whites?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Case in point.

This Kiwi faggot married a shitskin and now lives in Pakistan and thinks he’s one of them. I’ve known so many white faggots that are so quick to larp as other races, it’s embarrassing. I used to play in a band where the singer was a white, Asian-obsessed creep, he learned fluent Mandarin and would wear karate garb and was always talking about wanting to move to China. Nice denial of your superior roots, stupid. This is worse than any mudshark, if you ask me. I hope this faggot is kidnapped and Daniel Pearl’d.

Here’s a bonus one

G

1660518473217.jpeg

It's worse when a young, naive, blonde girl with blue eyes, encouraged by relentless anti-white propaganda, decides to demonstrate how morally virtuous she is by dating some negro, with predictable consequences.

Her genes are undoubtedly a loss to White people, by comparison, the fag genes of a simp White man with a fetish for non-Whites is no great loss whatsoever. Though it's best that he move abroad and partake in his mudsharking elsewhere.

G

It's worse when a young, naive, blonde girl with blue eyes, encouraged by relentless anti-white propaganda, decides to demonstrate how morally virtuous she is by dating some negro, with predictable consequences.

Her genes are undoubtedly a loss to White people, by comparison, the fag genes of a simp White man with a fetish for non-Whites is no great loss whatsoever. It's best that he move abroad and partake in his mudsharking elsewhere.

Paying the coal tax, you reap what you sow.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen

Her genes are undoubtedly a loss to White people, by comparison, the fag genes of a simp White man with a fetish for non-Whites is no great loss whatsoever. Though it's best that he move abroad and partake in his mudsharking elsewhere.
His *oil drilling

G

Look, I am one. My wife is a Latina piece of ass, and my next one probably will be too. (No 9 like Dan mullen) White women these days stink. Blame them for being fucking dykes. I like my bitches with an empty head only concerned about looking sexy.

White women are also shit mothers. I'll deal with a hairy butthole for a women who will smack her kid when he's out of line and call a nigger what they are.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Look, I am one. My wife is a Latina piece of ass, and my next one probably will be too. (No 9 like Dan mullen) White women these days stink. Blame them for being fucking dykes. I like my bitches with an empty head only concerned about looking sexy.

White women are also shit mothers. I'll deal with a hairy butthole for a women who will smack her kid when he's out of line and call a nigger what they are.
Not at all what I’m talking about, brotherman. Are you calling yourself StarshipJuan, wearing a sombrero, desperately trying to become your in-laws? I’m talking about the nerds that transform into who they’re dating. A very womanly thing to do. We’ve all known that broad. Dates the jock, wears a football jersey every day….