WWAW quitting the forums?

G

It really is an unhealthy obsession

quit cigs, opiates, etc. cold turkey no problem. But you gotta check da forums.

there's no where else on the internet. 4chan is unusable since 2018. reddit just lol.

but you get drunk, get some down time, and end up hahahholeeshitting lingerlonger's schizo posts.

i need a god damn break, im like a thot refreshing instagram on here

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I easily take a few months off anytime the quality dips and I find myself cringing more than giving ribs.

Most recently when that humiliating 'forum podcast' started, and every namefag wanted some limelight.

Then they all turned on each other in a matter of weeks. Doxxing like discord trannies. People in their 30's and 40's.

The only people who can't avoid coming here are those who are deathly afraid of cracking the same jokes irl. And if that's the case you probably have no friends period because you're annoying and autistic.

I'm in too fawkin deep at this point
Me too

brokeback-mountain-brokeback-mountain-gifs.gif

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I easily take a few months off anytime the quality dips and I find myself cringing more than giving ribs.

Most recently when that humiliating 'forum podcast' started, and every namefag wanted some limelight.

Then they all turned on each other in a matter of weeks. Doxxing like discord trannies. People in their 30's and 40's.

The only people who can't avoid coming here are those who are deathly afraid of cracking the same jokes irl. And if that's the case you probably have no friends period because you're annoying and autistic.
The podcast was a horrible idea, especially because it exposed how sensitive everybody was. The doxxing was just an outcome of feelings getting hurt.

I immediately assumed people would get doxxed if they went on and that’s exactly what happened. This is a troll forum that has turned on nearly every one of its heroes.

you gotta stick around through the lulls otherwise you’ll miss the ribs but I yea it can feel toxic at times obsessing over a fat cunt who I feel so much distain for. If only there was an overly verbose ‘best of’ podcast that aired 3 times a week so I can easily catch up while I’m working my warehouse gig

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
This is part of my soul now. I'll never be able to quit the forums for all the previously mentioned reasons.

Still hilarious, autism, no friends, ect...

It's the best inside joke ever

Not going to be inside forever remember when a University was studying the og sub.

There is no reason to document the inner workings of the site on a podcast, other than to publicize our activity to outsiders. And it's for the personal gain of the panel hosts. Why do you think most of the women flocked immediately to be on it?

Exposure ruins the bit - just look at faggot Borat can't even go to a gun shop and pull a little routine without being known. But POWER USERS get to flex their namefagging and prove they can do what Opie did... No dice. You can't do what Opie did.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
i just wish there are more of us here the og sub used to have at least 10 new posts whenever you hit f5

Not going to be inside forever remember when a University was studying the og sub.

There is no reason to document the inner workings of the site on a podcast, other than to publicize our activity to outsiders. And it's for the personal gain of the panel hosts. Why do you think most of the women flocked immediately to be on it?

Exposure ruins the bit - just look at faggot Borat can't even go to a gun shop and pull a little routine without being known. But POWER USERS get to flex their namefagging and prove they can do what Opie did... No dice. You can't do what Opie did.
name 5 namedfags mang if you want to get in the verified section of the forum