WWAW Products that actually work as claimed?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
razorpit.png

This shit has kept my drugstore razor cartridges sharp and clean for years

What are summa dem otha products that actually work as advertised? SNOWAAYYYYY

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
This stuff just melts tangles

Interesting. Probably not relevant to most of the forum's readership, though, unless Anthony lurks here.

The reviews definitely seem to agree with your assessment though

G

I bought a food saver from Costco and it’s pretty great. You can buy a whole loin and cut yourself a dozen beautiful ribeyes for about $10 each then vac seal them and put them in the freezer. Just thaw one out any time you need and they come out perfect, no freezer burn or greying. You can also use it to sous vide if you’re into that.

we’ll use it for cheese and stuff too. Make a nice charcuterie board for two(the real thing, not Pats poor excuse), vac up the leftover and have it again a couple weeks later.

they sell their own brand of bags now that are like half the price of the foodsaver shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Got a water softener a couple years ago and it's a nice upgrade to quality of life. Skin feels better after a shower and the laundry comes out much nicer. They're a lot more efficient with salt usage these days and only need to add cleaner every 6 months.
Same here but make sure top is sealed so critters don't get in where salt is, the water in mine got real nasty tasting and smelling so opened lid and got hit with smell of death,found at least three mice dead and rotting

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Same here but make sure top is sealed so critters don't get in where salt is, the water in mine got real nasty tasting and smelling so opened lid and got hit with smell of death,found at least three mice dead and rotting
That's gross. I just assumed all of them have a lid on the salt tank