• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Prey. The new Predator movie.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
It's better than The Predator (2018).
PREY.jpeg.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The last good predator movie was the first one.
Predator 2 gets a bad rap. Its a worthy sequel. "Fucking voodoo magic man".
Both excellent points. "Ya don' see de eyes of de demon til 'im come callin."
WWAWD Predators (2010)? It watched pretty good. Adrien Brody's Batman voice got a nigga ribs, as did the racist convict who never says "nigger", and the rest of the Street Fighter-style cast. Larry Fishburne was decent, too.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
The last good predator movie was the first one.
I actually didn't mind the last one before this. The blonde guy from Narcos S1 was pretty awful but I liked Shane Black's script and the stuff with the nutjob vets.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I watched it with my buddy whose a big Predator fan, I kinda read into the subtext that Predator fell in love with the girl in some weird King Kong sort of way, and would attack everyone attacking her (the bear, the other natives, the trappers) until, ya know, she fought back.

He called me an idiot and said Predators don't attack anything that doesn't attack them.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He called me an idiot and said Predators don't attack anything that doesn't attack them.
Your friend is an idiot. The actual lore is that Predators don't attack things that are not a threat. They will absolutely attack first and kill you before you kill them. They use stealth camouflage and are fucking invisible and rarely let anything attack them anyways. Almost all of their kills in the franchise are them running around invisible and killing things with the things knowing that the Predators are even there.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I watched it with my buddy whose a big Predator fan, I kinda read into the subtext that Predator fell in love with the girl in some weird King Kong sort of way, and would attack everyone attacking her (the bear, the other natives, the trappers) until, ya know, she fought back.

That's what they said in the movies too, but the predator straight murdered her brother

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This movie was boring and predictable with awful cgi animals, I'm glad they addressed the fact that she was a fluke female who wasn't content in gathering while the men hunted, but that's about it. The predator nerfed himself to hunt these people because his weapons were high tech but shit. He also didn't have a shoulder mounted weapon

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
I actually didn't mind the last one before this. The blonde guy from Narcos S1 was pretty awful but I liked Shane Black's script and the stuff with the nutjob vets.
Haven't seen that one yet but I also kind of liked the one where the guy from That 70s Show was in.

Hollywood just gave up on trying anything new. Just remake after remake after spinoff. Apparently the only creative people in Hollywood were the pedophiles that got locked up