• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Podcasts?

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
Nick Mullen on TAFS got me with a good one while I was at work. I had to metaphorically pull the rig over. All these comics and their dumb podcasts about smoking cigars or Star Wars meanwhile Nick isn't afraid to get laughs about fucked up shit. Whatever happened to laughter?

they used to call sex hotline and bra store, now all they do is call record stores and ask if they know who Beethoven is

That might have happened on Jason Segel. Nothing can be gold 1000% of the time but the highs of WRP are higher than anything else. And they do occasionally still call bra/underwear stores and his wife is Big Nancy who wears her underwear backwards because her bush is so huge. Listen to any of the Ted Danson episodes they are the best thing in media.

Honestly the only one I can think of thats not like this (even though i still don’t listen to it) is Bill Burrs podcast where he decides to literally ramble about anything rather than seemingly rambling about the same 5 topics over and over again.
I stopped listening when he kept having that nigger transexual on,child

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
Where do you get the episodes?
I downloaded the whole thing from the internet archive.

It's something like 250gb in total. I keep a secondary backup too just in case. If the internet archive decides to be gay and remove it for whatever reason I don't want to risk losing it. I should upload it to the cloud as well at some point. I don't give a fuck if they rewrite books but I'll be damned if they take my Ron & Fez from me.

Mr Ass

I liked really early los episodes. They were much higher energy, new skanks episodes put me to sleep. It’s not even like they’re unfunny (except for Dave Smith).
I just saw a youtube clip from 5-6 years ago. Jimmy and Dave still not like each other?

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I just saw a youtube clip from 5-6 years ago. Jimmy and Dave still not like each other?
I don’t remember them ever mentioning each other after the initial los/Jim and Sam episodes discussing it but I’m not certain