WWAW Pinhead being played by a broad in the upcoming Hellraiser reboot?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Its a tranny. In the book the cenobites are sexless with Pinhead sounding like a girl. It’ll be shite, Clive Barkers in charge. The guy who decided to kill Pinhead off and spent years stating Pinhead wasn’t the characters real name and he’d be given a proper name in his the Scarlet Gospels. “Hellpriest” ! Cunt must have been up all night thinking of that

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Its a tranny. In the book the cenobites are sexless with Pinhead sounding like a girl. It’ll be shite, Clive Barkers in charge. The guy who decided to kill Pinhead off and spent years stating Pinhead wasn’t the characters real name and he’d be given a proper name in his the Scarlet Gospels. “Hellpriest” ! Cunt must have been up all night thinking of that
Clive Barker was very talented for a while, his Books Of Blood series were top tier. But he went uber faggy when he moved to the U.S, i think all the beaner cum formed a clot in his brain or something. But hey, i ain't a doctor or anything.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
I had no idea who this person was so I did some of the ol googling and sure enough Jamie Clayton is a trans. Then googled a little more and then I see my nigga Keanu Reeves allegedly dated this person. I guess that makes him gay? Or according to Jim Norton, it's not. It's a tough one.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
He makes cool movies, but Clive Barker is such a fag.