• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW philly cheese steaks?

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout
Went to Philadelphia last week for work and haven't been in years. Been awhile since I had a really good cheese steak. Geno's and Pat's are horrible and will always be horrible. They're dog food. Went to Abner's and Tony Luke's. Both IMO are top 5.
Any of you fellas like cheese steaks

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
You have to try Steves and Joes for the entry level into the real fawkin deal, then you can get into the deep cuts like Ishkabibbles.

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
Went to Philadelphia last week for work and haven't been in years. Been awhile since I had a really good cheese steak. Geno's and Pat's are horrible and will always be horrible. They're dog food. Went to Abner's and Tony Luke's. Both IMO are top 5.
Any of you fellas like cheese steaks
This isn’t a foodie website, you dumb fuck

Forum Clout
I don't like cheese on my burgers or sandwiches. I just don't. Do you think they'd spit in a sandwich if you ordered it w/o cheese? They'd be right to. But would they you think? Is it considered blasphemy?
I'm the same way and I've accepted the fact that other people will be annoyed and offended by my picky eating quirks. And I'm fine with it, as I prefer that to eating a burger with cheese on it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm all fawkin in with the cheese steak but instead of going 45 minutes away to the shithole that is Philly I just get them from a local place and they are just as good. I also like the ocassional buffalo chicken cheese steak. Just a taste.

Forum Clout
I'm the same way and I've accepted the fact that other people will be annoyed and offended by my picky eating quirks. And I'm fine with it, as I prefer that to eating a burger with cheese on it.
What's your reasoning? Mine is that once you put cheese on a burger/sandwich it becomes the predominant thing you taste without being the best tasting thing. I feel the same way about sour cream on burritos or tacos. Now all I can taste is some bland cream. Great.