• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW peoples' ratios being a good indicator of funnyness?

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
How do I look up my score?
It's right here:

09a5d985-db3a-4dd1-a492-78170872950c_text.gif

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Speaking of chasing dick, anyone in the yoop? Too late to set up camp in the woods, too early to creep out the scant number of women at the bars. Fawk.
I have no idea what this means, but I support it. Whatever you do in this drunken state, don’t bother Rick. You’ve served the board enough. It’s time to relax.

I have no idea what this means, but I support it. Whatever you do in this drunken state, don’t bother Rick. You’ve served the board enough. It’s time to relax.
UP michigan. One of the best areas of America nature-wise imo. But yeah, im just bar hopping and probably gonna sleep in a parking lot as I am wont to do before doing some hiking tomorrow.

Gay Faggot.

UP michigan. One of the best areas of America nature-wise imo. But yeah, im just bar hopping and probably gonna sleep in a parking lot as I am wont to do before doing some hiking tomorrow.
Ahh I haven’t seen that spelled like that before. WI and MN also have some great hiking and wilderness. The UP is fucked with all the meth heads around. Still a beautiful area. Careful in the bars around there brotherman. Like I said, lotta fucking meth heads in the UP.

Ahh I haven’t seen that spelled like that before. WI and MN also have some great hiking and wilderness. The UP is fucked with all the meth heads around. Still a beautiful area. Careful in the bars around there brotherman. Like I said, lotta fucking meth heads in the UP.
Right now I’m just chilling in marquette which seems to be a ton of hipsters and assorted youngsters and old people with little inbetween so I’m probably safe. In any case I don’t hike/camp without a rifle since I had a weird run in with some hill people a few years ago. Fucking creeps.

Gay Faggot.

Right now I’m just chilling in marquette which seems to be a ton of hipsters and assorted youngsters and old people with little inbetween so I’m probably safe. In any case I don’t hike/camp without a rifle since I had a weird run in with some hill people a few years ago. Fucking creeps.
Yeah, Marquette you’re probably good. Have fun hiking dude. Other than late summer/fall now is the best time.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
He’s responsible for a lot of the spergs on the rick board. Maybe “origin” is a better word. I’d say Dan does a better job of fueling the fire at this point though. I tend to like the lunatic posters because it’s something different. WK was either funny as fuck, or more annoying than a 16 year old girl. He is a complete lunatic. I sort of miss him and I hope is rehab is going well. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I didn’t.

I agree. I like anyone that cultivates a unique personality or gimmick.

Gay Faggot.

I agree. I like anyone that cultivates a unique personality or gimmick.
I’m not a big fan of the board being shit up by spergs but it’s almost a necessary cycle. Keeps people in check. WK is at least interesting. It just gets out of hand and those same people sort of end up smelling their own farts too. Really it’s just ultra attention seeking. At least it adds something to everyone’s day though. I try to be pretty fair minded in shit but that gets me nowhere for the most part. I’m one of the “scroll over” posters I’d say. Not that funny, not that interesting. The only bad side to that is I never get credit for what I faaawkin start….sniff.