WWAW peoples' ratios being a good indicator of funnyness?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I call him a lunatic in the most loving way possible, but i think even he himself would admit he's a little nuts.
He’s responsible for a lot of the spergs on the rick board. Maybe “origin” is a better word. I’d say Dan does a better job of fueling the fire at this point though. I tend to like the lunatic posters because it’s something different. WK was either funny as fuck, or more annoying than a 16 year old girl. He is a complete lunatic. I sort of miss him and I hope is rehab is going well. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I didn’t.

G

Always put that one off. It's on another list with movies about grief and heartbreak like Amour.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 5.01.29 PM.png

watch these and tell me which is best so I don't have to sit through the boring shit

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He’s responsible for a lot of the spergs on the rick board. Maybe “origin” is a better word. I’d say Dan does a better job of fueling the fire at this point though. I tend to like the lunatic posters because it’s something different. WK was either funny as fuck, or more annoying than a 16 year old girl. He is a complete lunatic. I sort of miss him and I hope is rehab is going well. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I didn’t.
I just cannot hate the guy, he just really seems like good dude, people like him really give life to the place, it's never boring with people like him around, i truly hope he's doing okay and gets his life back on track.