WWAW Paul Dano?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I watched the new Batman movie and thought it was pretty good because they showed that the conflict between Riddler and Batman was really nothing more than two autists dressing up in costumes and sperging out at each other from a distance for days/weeks.

Then Paul Dano decided he was going to destroy any credibility the Riddler had as a strong villain by singing Ave Maria and prancing around like Nana as he whined about Batman misunderstanding him. The only thing that scene did was prove that the Riddler was a frustrated virgin. Nice overacting, stupid.

tl;dr - He stinks and I don't like him.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
5nyezox7xai71.jpg

I knew Lady Gaga & Perez Hilton had cameos, but Lin-Manuel Miranda, Will Arnett, the Mother from How I Met Your Mother and Dano showing up in random small roles is trippy.

G

Nah, he doesn’t suck. The Riddler shit was gay as hell, though. You can clearly see him really trying in those videos. He would do take after take because he was recording himself, and I can't fathom that. Your face is covered, for God's sake. Just try it a couple times and move on. OOOOH RIDDLE ME THIS BATMAN, WHAT COULD A RAT WITH WINGS POSSIBLY BE?

That said, he's good in There Will Be Blood, Prisoners, and 12 Years A Nigger.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He's great. Much better than that faggot from The Social Network although I guess he was alright in The Squid and the Whale tbphwc.

Monk

5nyezox7xai71.jpg

I knew Lady Gaga & Perez Hilton had cameos, but Lin-Manuel Miranda, Will Arnett, the Mother from How I Met Your Mother and Dano showing up in random small roles is trippy.
Tony Hale/Buster Bluth as Uncle Junior's chemo nurse, half a dozen actors who were later on Boardwalk, Bill Guarnere from Band of Brothers is the guy who caps Phil, Mike Epps as the gay car thief, Scarface from Half Baked, Michael B. Jordan is one of the little niggers in flashback scene who get mad at little Tony for littering, Hal Halbrook as the Bell Labs scientist.

He's one of those actors who gets overrated just because he plays losers, as if that's intrinsically harder to do than anything else. Other examples - Philip Seymour Hoffman, William H Macy, Fredo from the Godfather.

I think Kevin Bacon was aiming for that type of status too when he played a Cumia type character in The Woodsman.

Last edited:

EraGodless

He's one of those actors who gets overrated just because he plays losers, as if that's intrinsically harder to do than anything else. Other examples - Philip Seymour Hoffman, William H Macy, Fredo from the Godfather.

I think Kevin Bacon was aiming for that type of status too when he played a Cumia type character in The Woodsman.
Kevin Bacon was a pretty big loser (also child rapist) in Sleepers.

G

He always gets cast as a dork of a kid bit I thought he was really good with Benicio del Torro in that prison escape mini series