WWAW Only wearing comfy clothes when at home?

G

The moment I'm home and any chores needed doing are done, I change right into my comfy sweat pants and a cotton shirt.

How can people comfortably wear jeans or slacks while relaxing at home?

To be clear I'm no slob, I have at least 7 different pairs of home only sweat pants which get a max of 2 days use before going into the hamper.

I also dress like a responsible adult anytime I'm in public. I would NEVER wear sweats on a plane or at the grocery store like some of you barbarians.

G

I work from home and have for a long time, and dress exclusively like a slob at home.

I do keep groomed, but dressing better has no impact at all on my job performance, so I don't bother.
I hear you. I'm also still working from home. I've tried wearing normal clothes during work hours, but it didn't make any difference. I'm just as focused and hard working in comfy sweats. Though I do get dressed as if I'm going into the office everyday as I walk my dog every morning and don't want my neighbors to think I'm a classless slob, but it's right back into jogging pants when we get home.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
rs_634x1024-200120114813-634-Pete-Davidson-JR-12020.jpg

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Currently wearing my dead moms wedding dress whilst waiting for my dog to come back from wherever hes gone today, looking forward to upload his collar cam to find out what he got up to, the little rascal occasionally gets an upskirt shot

G

Same here, when wood stove gets it 85 in here its only way to go, I got those boxer briefs that look like shorts so can take dog out to shit without putting pants on
Im literally buying this rn...you feel loved and from a good upbringing wearing these. Wearing only boxers make you feel unloved and disposable/not special:

067546__RED_FT_1800x1800.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.joeboxer.ca/products/mens-microfleece-jogger-red-black-plaid?variant=41367729701049[/URL]

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Im literally buying this rn...you feel loved and from a good upbringing wearing these. Wearing only boxers make you feel unloved and disposable/not special:

067546__RED_FT_1800x1800.jpg

Joe Boxer is Kmart brand thats some low rent shit